"ZombiePanic Craft" Need help in making the Plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Liutenantpickle, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Liutenantpickle

Hi Guys! I'm trying to make my own plugin, and basically it's a zombie survival with 2 teams, the Survivors and the Zombies, but the zombies are Human controlled not just AIs, this plugin is like the game called "ZombiePanic Source", i'll call mine as "ZombiePanic Craft" (Working Title lol)

Here's how it works

Setting Up the arena.
    1. Its Basically like a "War" plugin, Type "/zpc create (ARENA)" to set up 2 points for the Cuboid by using a Wooden Sword, and a Lobby with 2 Portals, 1 for the Survivors and 1 for the Zombies or Players can simply type "/zpc join zombie" and "/zpc join survivor"
    2. Setup the spawn points for the Survivors by using a Ghast Tear, and the Zombies by using a Gold Nugget, spawn points for Zombies can be unlimited as you want because

How to Play
    - Survivors and Zombies are gonna spawn at the marked spawn point, with a 10 second timer (Can be Modified) before the Zombies are released, the Survivors have 10 minutes (Can be Modified) to survive the Horror, the Survivors are gonna try to survive by scavenging supplies at chests and barricade themselves with cobweb. Zombies are gonna try to hunt those survivors and infect them with their virus. Once a Survivor dies, they become a Zombie, and if the timer runs out the Survivors win the game.

Stats

Survivors
    1. When the game starts, survivors are gonna recieve a set of equipment.
    (Can be modified)
    - Iron sword
    - 10 Arrows
    - Bow
    - 3 Torch
    - Speed Potion II (Panic Potion)'
    2. Items cannot be stacked
    3. Can place Cobwebs as barricades

Zombies
    1. Items
    (Can be modified)
    - Speed Potion II
    - Strength Potion
    2. Zombies are identified by with Green Wool on their heads, or if better, add Zombie Skins :D
    3. Can destroy cobwebs
    4. Are Slower than survivors

Game Settings
    1. Multiple Arenas
    2. Random Chest Spawns with random items
    3. Objectives and Missions(Maybe?)
    4. Arena(s) is/are indestructible
    5. Spectators
    6. Zombie Skins or Helmets
    7. Maximum Players, Zombies and Humans
    8. Powerups(?)
    9. Enchanted Weapons in Chests
    10. Timer system
    11. Ready up system
    12. Permissions

I need PVP arena examples and their source codes, or tutorials on how to make PVP arena plugins.
    If someone could make this plugin, Contact me :) It would be an awesome thing to do! :)
    (Sorry for my bad english grammar)

Thank you! :)
    - Lieutenantpickle

2. Offline

Scullyking

Wrong place, see the Plugin Requests forum

3. Offline

Liutenantpickle

Oh damn, sorry

4. Offline

Scullyking

Don't worry, a mod might be able to move this thread for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.