Zombie Survival Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 1K2C3M, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

1K2C3M

Plugin category: Idk, fun? xD

Minecraft version: 1.8-1.13

Suggested name: ZombieSurivial (I'm bad with names)

What I want: So, basically its a sit and survive type of game. You build a fort in a boxed area and then waves of zombies spawn. Zombies are able to break your fort so in between waves you can build up your fort more. You gain coins from killing zombies and you can use coins to gain better gear. Too make it more interesting, in the beginning of the game, one person is chosen to control where the zombie shall spawn. Accordingly to the wave number, that's how many zombies they are allowed to spawn.

More in depth:

Zombies- They are able to break the fort that is within the space provided for the player or build in between each wave and the higher the wave the harder the zombies are to kill and do more damage. 1 player could be placing zombies around the fort (Player is invisible) and according to the wave the player can place down certain amounts of zombies and different type of mobs as well. (Could be a custom mob)

Survivor- The survivor tries to survive as many waves as possible or to a certain wave #. In between each wave (Before waves start there is 1 minute to build fort) there is 30s to either to repair the fort or to gear up. The more zombies you kill the more coins you get and you can purchase better gear with coins. Furthermore, you can customize this shop and add custom items from a different plugin.

Ideas for commands:

(Use w/e for the region that the survivors can build in) /set Buldarea
    (Coin shop) Is a compass gui
    (Region allowed to place zombies) /set Zombiespawn
    (Max Wave #) /set Maxwave (If value is set to 0 the waves go on forever until all players are dead)

Ideas for permissions:
    (Plugin name).buildallow
    (Plugin name).Zombiespawn
    (Plugin name).maxwavesetallow
    (Plugin name).shopallow
    (Plugin name).customizeshop

When I'd like it by: As long as it get's done, I'm fine with anytime (Not a too obscured time). If you think you know when you could get it done by, let me know!

Disclaimer: Any other ideas adding onto this idea or changing the name, etc I am open too. If anyone ends up creating this plugin, I will be sure to give full credit for the creation of the plugin (Not the idea for the plugin)!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.