Youtube Videos' - Tutorials and Reviews!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by NeoSilky, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NeoSilky

Hello!

I must be feeling nice now, because today i've already offered to update old plugins, but anyway....!

So, i decided tonight im going to get into the world of youtube videos! So how much easier could of i of made it then already being on a brilliant site to *sell* my services!

So here i go. If you have just made a plugin, it doesn't matter what the plugin is as long as it works! Depending on what the traffic i recieve back to this thread is like, then I shall get it done in at least 3 days!

I would like it if you could donate to me for doing this, it encourages me to do a lot more! Even if its 5 pounds or something, its means a lot!

I already have made a youtube video, it can be found on my SuperTools thread. :)

So if you want one, please reply to the thread with a post like this:

Plugin Name:
    Link:
    Description:

And i will PM you ASAP!

Or go to my website andsubmit your plugin there @ This link. Maybe click on a couple of ads ;)

Thanks if you read up to here. Goodbye! :D

2. Offline

vapid2323

Good luck with this, my only tip at this point:

Make sure you have a nice clear voice, and a decent mic.

3. Offline

Ahniolator

I'll help you get started. I made one originally, but that video is completely outdated as of now :p

Plugin Name: SunBurn
    Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/sunburn/
    Description: Check the link, the description there is much better than one I could put here

4. Offline

NeoSilky

Thank You, got a lot of mics around, so will test my best one!

Will look tomorrow :D i was looking at the plugin earlier :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  5. Offline

Ahniolator

Thanks, I look forward to whatever you come up with :D

NeoSilky likes this.
  6. Offline

Bush

if i had any plugins, it would have been in your hands by now..:D

NeoSilky likes this.
  7. Offline

NeoSilky

Haha, thankyou :p

8. Offline

Bush

haha

9. Offline

TehRandomGuy

I'm currently working on a Multi World game mode plugin, that allows you to set the default gamemode for each world (IE A creative world with everybody automatically on Creative Mode and a survival world with everybody automatically on Survival Mode)
    Will post when its finished so you can make a video for me :p
    I'm currently stuck with getting an undefined amount of worlds from a config.

10. Offline

NeoSilky

Sure! :D

11. Offline

NeoSilky

Adamki11s likes this.
  12. Clicked on all the ads :) How long do you think until you complete the video? I look forward to putting it on the homepage of my Plugin & project :)

13. Offline

NeoSilky

Well, when i can do it, it'll take me practically the time to do it, and the time to upload, i'll let you know, i should have free time tonight, but i've got two others to do, but i'll do it ASAP :D

And thanks for the ads thing :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
    Adamki11s likes this.
  14. Offline

NeoSilky

Just to let everyone know, finally finding the time to do these videos, i finshed making mine today, so as of tomorrow, will be working on these two, but if anyone else wants me to do one, let me know!

15. Offline

Bush

I have a plugin, but i don't think its up to standerd, haha it's a simple plugin wich allows a server to display messages globaly or to the player or both on that players first login to the server, the messages and colors of the messages are configurable. it was my first real effort, haha

16. Offline

saul100

17. Offline

desht

If you get the time, I'd appreciate videos of ScrollingMenuSign & ChessCraft:

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/

Both are relatively large plugins with quite a lot of documentation to read. But I've done quickstart guides for both, which is probably a good place to start... anyway, all docs are clearly linked from the project pages above. And if anything in the docs doesn't make sense, please do let me know - I'm sure there's plenty scope for improvement :)

18. Offline

NeoSilky

Will be doing these tomorrow :D

19. Offline

saul100

do my GetStairs plugin, please ;)

20. Offline

NeoSilky

My aim is to make it under a minute ;)

21. Offline

saul100

:)

22. Offline

Taco

23. Offline

NeoSilky

24. I have one too :) Not done yet :eek:

NeoSilky likes this.
  25. Offline

Taco

Thanks!

26. Offline

NeoSilky

Yours will be the next one i do :)

In the meantime, is there anyone else that wants one done? I'm quit happy to practically any plugin :) Or if anyone has ideas for possible videos, let me know :D

27. Offline

emericask8ur

28. Offline

MuisYa

AdminPanel
    Could you please show how to install, just drag and drop. The config, that you need Spout for it to work, and that you need a SpoutCraft client.

Thanks alot dude!

NeoSilky likes this.
  29. Offline

Zaros

Plugin Name: eMob
    Link: eMob
    Description: Allows you to disable certain mobs from spawning via config and commands ingame.

Thank you sirs :)

@emericask8ur
    @MuisYa

Format bros, format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.