You must hold a certain item to execute a certain command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MartySilverFox, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Offline

MartySilverFox

Plugin category: Misc

Suggested name: Item Command

What I want: You must have a certain item on your hand to run a certain command.
    For example: you must hold a torch to use command "/spawn".

Ideas for commands: /itemcommand reload

Ideas for permissions: itemcommand.ignore (you can use all commands at any time, wearing anything)

2. I can do this. When do you need it by?

3. Offline

MartySilverFox

I don't have a certain day to release my server, so don't worry much about time, but would be good to make it sooner enough to test it and edit the configs.
    Another thing: when someone tries to execute a command without the object, a message would apper (this message could be edited for each item/command) like this "You need a torch (or whatever I rename it) to use /spawn"

4. It's a little more advanced then what I am used to. May take a few days. I am also on some other projects that came before you so, expect it to be a few days.

5. Offline

Mohammadtr

Hey, this is simple as drinking water. Here, give me 30 minutes.

I'm done, now to uploading it. Wait..

Sorry I forgot to give the link, here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/item-commands-requested/
    bargh, just wait until the file is approved, otherwise I'm done and I might start maintaining it if it's giving me good credit.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016