XpShop (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by WickedFaction, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

WickedFaction

Plugin category: Shop

Suggested name: XPSHOP

What I want:

When they type /xpshop it will open up a GUI. The GUI will have 2 categories: "Enchanted Books" & "EXP --> MONEY"

The Enchanted books will have p4, unb 3, fire 2, power 5, sharpness 5, etc. The enchantments will be books only. When they buy the book using XP LEVELS only, it will go into their inventory. If they have no inv space, don't let them buy it.

The "XP --> MONEY" will have options to sell 15, 30, 45 levels for a configurable price.
    If possible(not needed) make a sign option for selling XP.

Ideas for commands:
    /eshop /xpgui /xpshop

Version:

Ideas for permissions:

xpshop.buy
    xpshop.sellxp
    xpshop.opengui
    xpshop.sign(permission to make a sign if you make it)

When I'd like it by:
    Within 7 days, no rush
    Would rather have a nice working plugin with no errors.

Thanks in advance,

Elijah

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Lordloss

Could you please be more clear what you want exactly?
    You want a shop which uses XP as currency to buy enchantments, this is what i get. Will they get them as book? What do you mean make the cost like their level?
    And you want them to sell XP for ingame money?

3. Offline

WickedFaction

Sorry for the late reply.

I would like them to be able to use the XP they currently have to buy enchanted armor and in-game money. The cost is the XP they have, but make it the number it says as in "30" "25" "15" etc, not the actual number like 30 = 825 EXP.

They basically can buy armor that is enchanted using XP levels and sell the XP they have for a configurable number. 1 XP = ** AMOUNT $

Bump, updated what I would like. Would appreciate it if anyone could make it!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  4. Offline

WickedFaction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.