XP gui

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GHOSTmarker256, Nov 23, 2015.

?

Do you want these plugins??

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GHOSTmarker256

Hey can someone make me a plugin like on cosmic so u can sell enchantment books to a player thru a command and it takes there xp plz.

plugin nam:
    Dragon Enchants

commands:
    /shop
    when you type /shop a gui pops up and shows you all the enchant books u can buy with ur xp.

That is all there is to it i would like a command like:
    /shop add [item]
    for when i get more enchant book plugins.

other than that i think it would be pretty easy to make. I would make it my self but i am not good with java. thank you in advance.

O yea also can someone make me a partical plugin so i can get like some and clouds and stuff like that like on mineplex please i need these two plugins.

for the partical part or plugin can u make it so a gui pops up with all the available particals then put a blaze rod in your inventory then hit the ground to make the partical apper there please. thank you.

command:
    /partical

default permission:
    op

Is there anyway that someone can make me a plugin that i can use to make custome enchantment books??
    Permission:
    op
    Command:
    /cebooks [enchant] [level]
    and to add them to ur item all u have to do is click the book over the item you want it on.

U guys can dm me if u want more information about what i want the plugin to be made as. also if it is good i may make u a plugin developer on my server if u want. :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

GHOSTmarker256

what is SparkTrail

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

GHOSTmarker256

O cool but I want the partical plugin to have a gui tho and be able to be placed on the ground so i can have cool effects for my server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.