Wrong location for EntityZombie

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xBlueXFoxx, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xBlueXFoxx

I'm completely aware that this is not bukkit related but there's no other place full of more experienced server owners and plugin developers than bukkit.org, please do not lock my topic.

Anyways, basically I was testing out the plugin "CloneZ" and it seemed to have spawned a "corrupted" or wrong placed zombie in my server.

Code:
    [Warning] Wrong location for EntityZombie['Zombie'/0, l='dayz', x=-Infinity, y=-Infinity, z=129.37] in world 'dayz'!
    [Warning]Entitiy is at -Infinity,129.36891985353185 (chunk 2147483647,8) but was stored in chunk -6,8

Anyways this is not about the plugin, I actually just need this entity removed because it's preventing my server from functioning properly/starting up. Does anyone know of a good tool to remove it? MCEdit is not complicated but it doesn't seem to label where you camera is or what chunk you're passing over, so it makes it rather difficult to find the problem.

Chunkster no longer works with Anvil, and I have no reasonable backups of before the issue, my staff team just did a large amount of work on the map and we'd like not to lose those various hours of progress. We're running one of the biggest DayZ server's out there so any help fast would be nice.

I'm bumping a bit early but I just tried this tool https://github.com/Fenixin/Minecraft-Region-Fixer and it stated that chunk -6,8 did not exist, weird?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. Offline

Lolmewn

3. Offline

xBlueXFoxx

Then what? I've already checked with MCEdit, my issue was is how exactly to I find this corrupted entity on the editor? It doesn't seem to tell me what chunk I'm on or even my general coordinates from what I see.

I still need help figuring this out, this is a pretty serious issue.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.