WOT support irc channel for bukkit

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by unimatrix, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

unimatrix Bukkit Sponsor

hello everyone ,

I have decided to start a channel on espernet where i can give people advice and help on setting up their bukket server. Although the best place for that is the bukkit channel or the plugins their own channel i feel i can give personal support and advice to these new server owners.

the channel is #WOT-support on irc.esper.net

I support the following plugins : Iconomy , DynamicMarket , Herochat , StockExchange , Craftirc , Towny , Essentials , LogBlock , Mcbans , Multiverse , Lockette

And ofc bukkit itself.

I have loads of experiance setting up bukkit server as i have set up many servers before and will continue to do this. So if you have a Q or issues feel free to stop by but remember pastebin those errors.

Unimatrix

Wot Leader
    Mcbans Staff
    Bukkit donator

2. Offline

Drakia

Why not just help people in the main #Bukkit IRC channel?

3. Offline

unimatrix Bukkit Sponsor

i feel somethimes the channel is to chatty.

4. Offline

Jaker232

Can you support BigBrother? If Izuya doesn't get a solution by a week, I'll need to fix the database issue, because it cannot access it. Also, McBans isn't generating files.

This is too weird.

5. Offline

unimatrix Bukkit Sponsor

I found Logblock more effective in anti grief tools and usualy Logblock is faster updated and has more features ( this is however my personal opinion and founded upon personal experiance with both plugins )
    Download the latest mcbans zipfile from the website it should contain a folder called mcbans. I believe that would fix your problems.

6. Offline

max1982

Hello Unimatrix

Thank you so so much for the help. Your the Best

Regards

Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.