WorldTablist

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XxDawnsusxX, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Plugin category: General

Suggested name: WorldTablist

What I want: Pretty much like the Spigot plugin BungeeTablistPlus only wish it was for Spigot/Bukkit servers. But needing to have in certain columns of the tab to show the Worlds of the server, and to show who is in those worlds.

Ideas for commands: /wt reload - reload the plugin.

Ideas for permissions: None as of yet.

When I'd like it by: Anytime.

2. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Bump, really unsure how hard this could be to code. But if it is possible just let me know! :)

3. Offline

MrGeneralQ

Euhm, I don't understand? If I am correct, you want the tablist to show the worlds instead of the players?

4. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

If you look at the BungeeTablistPlus plugin, it shows off to the side displaying the worlds of the server, and underneath the worlds displayed, it has who is in those worlds.

5. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Bump kind of needing this now.

6. Offline

MrGeneralQ

You got any screenshots to show? Still don't understand. I'm sorry

7. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

8. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

@MrGeneralQ Not sure if you are doing to have a try at this. But will wait for someone to come by and see if they can have a go.

9. Offline

MrGeneralQ

@XxDawnsusxX

I'm sorry! I'll will give this a try but for now I got no idea on how to do this. So if you find someone that can already do this, then you should ask him/her.

XxDawnsusxX likes this.
  10. Offline

CeramicTitan

Im pretty sure BungeeTablistPlus will work on a bukkit server

11. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

I am pretty sure that it works based on servers and not on worlds.

12. Offline

CeramicTitan

?

I think his concern is that a bungee plugin isn't compatible with a spigot/bukkit server?

13. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Yeah, I tried to use it on my Spigot server, but unfortunately you require bungee to be able to run the plugin.

14. Offline

CeramicTitan

I'm pretty sure he has a bukkit bridge?

15. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Alright, left this be for a while. Am still needing this for my server, but unfortunately what the previous people said, they thought you could use bungeebridge for it to work on a bukkit server. But that doesn't work like that...

16. Offline

CeramicTitan

Cute little dig, but it appears you are the one that doesn't understand how it works....http://puu.sh/pL4uD/de4a6059f5.png...http://puu.sh/pL4HH/717917d3e6.png

17. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Yes... I've tried that, it doesnt work....
    You need bungee to run it, so it can show the servers in the tablist. I need it so it could possibly hook with multiverse to show the servers worlds.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.