WorldInventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LMartin11, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LMartin11

Hello,

Whoever is reading this I ask them to help me to try and find or even make for me a plugin where it splits your inventory with different worlds, however you can set certain items that do not get cleared.

I really need this as I have a WarpingCompass plugin that gives you a Compass on join however when you use it and you have a plugin like MultiInv installed, you get teleported to the world but then you lose the compass!

Please help me!
    Thank you!

2. Offline

shades161

Use this perworld inventory plugin. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/world-inventory/
    You can set items that are the defaults for every world. So you could have the warp compass as a default, and unless it is removed, it will remain in their inventory when going to other worlds

3. Offline

LMartin11

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
  4. Offline

shades161

@LMartin11 Go to each world, put the compass item into the inventory, and there should be a command to set your current inventory as the default. (There may also be a way to do that globally instead of going to each world). The commands should be listed on the plugin page.

5. Offline

LMartin11

This does not work @shades161 ! Is there another plugin or can you make me one please!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.