WorldGuard

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Razzen, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

solentice

Hmmm...Essentials also has a Protect section in its config file. What blocks are you trying to place, and did you blacklist any type of blocks within the EssentialsProtect section maybe??

2. Offline

Razzen

I tried every block possible, and nope i havent black listed any type of block. I dont even know how to :oops:

3. Offline

solentice

Is it possible someone setup a region using the wand and the WorldGuard /region command, not allowing you to build in that specific area??

4. Offline

Razzen

Im the only admin at the moment, as its still in testing phase (i mean, look at the problems im having :|) and i havent even had time to set up regions yet.

5. Offline

solentice

Ok, last suggestion for the night...This should be fairly simple since you only have a few plugins. Move out(Cut and Paste) ALL plugins from your server folder onto your desktop so you are only left with the basic server files, the world folder, and a blank plugins folder, then run the server and check if you can actually build or not. If not, it's still your server.properties file.
    Otherwise, then start moving each plugin back into the server plugins folder ONE by ONE(just drag and drop), starting with Permissions first and test build, then WorldEdit second and test build, WorldGuard third(since it requires WorldEdit), then Essentials, and last Lockette. If you do this, you should be able to tell which plugin might be giving you the build issues...

6. Offline

Razzen

That was a good idea. I moved the permissions file, tested and failed. It has to be something with my Permissions file then. Maybe its outdated??

Fixed. Permissions was just outdated. Something soooo simple. >.>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.