Question WorldGuard Region Control

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Raepheles, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Raepheles

Hello,

I have question about region control at wg. I have a city region priority 0 and house region inside it priority 5. Of course house region is protected so noone can open its door. Even the door is open noone can sleep in there or use anything (use deny, sleep deny...). But I want player A and player B to have that house. Meaning I want them to be able to enter the house use the things inside it and sleep. But I don't want to allow them build. What can I do for this?

Is there special permissions like "worldguard.region.<region-name>.sleep.allow" that I can give to players? I seriously don't get the thing about member and owner thing. Wiki doesn't explain anything at all. It just says that you can add owner like this and you can add member like this... Then what? I just can change the commands they can use via permissions but I don't care about it. I don't want player A and B to use any region command. I just want them to be able to use and sleep inside it.

2. Offline

Binner_Done

You can get a plugin that allows Selling and Buying of regions. Simply just get that plugin and sell the region to the player. If you want it to be free i'm sure there is a way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.