Plugin Help Worldguard Plugin: deny entry to operator

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Oliversum4, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Oliversum4

Hi,

I am operating a server together with a friend. This friend is building a castle and wishes that noone - including me - has permission to enter there.

We used Worldedit and defined a region "castle". My friend owns this region and the entry-flag is set to deny for nonowners. But this doesn't work with me, because I am also listed as operator and can enter whereever I want.

Is there any possiblity to prevent an operator from entering a certain region? Or alternatively is there any possibility to set region-specific operator-rights, so that we both are operator of a server except in the region "castle" where I am not an operator.

Greetings,

Oliversum4

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Oliversum4 Think that you need to switch for permissions for this, and have nobody with the bypass permission.

3. Offline

YoloSanta

If your are opped on the server it is nearly impossible to not have permission to do something you would have to do something like PermissionEX to where you add a option if allowedOps can use all perms,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.