Worldguard Breaking

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by vito2772, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

vito2772

Today on my server it seems as worldguard broke. No errors, no anything. So i updated it and reset all of the regions. No greetings or farewells when I set them and People can break blocks, but I can still run the commands, Please help.

2. Offline

obscurehero

thats way too little information. Pastie/pastebin for some of the region configs as well as plugins you're operating. Versions of worldguard/worldedit, bukkit, etc...

HelpfulBeast likes this.
  3. Offline

LandonTheGeek

4. Offline

CookieNoob101

I'm having the same issue.
    I've had to put my server on lockdown twice today.

First, I was playing on my server with the other players, just bored and all, and I went to the spawn (protected by WorldGuard) and the WorldGuard region around it was just gone, broken.
    I whitelisted the server then made sure all my plugins were updated (only one I had to update was NoCheatPlus).
    I restarted the server and WorldGuard was working fine, but I had to set the region over spawn again.
    This basically fixed my issue and I un-whitelisted the server.

Later today, I was playing with players again, and all of the sudden, a player says he can break the blocks at spawn.
    I immediatly kicked all the players and enabled whitelist.
    I again, restarted the server.
    I again, made sure all the plugins were up to date. (they all were)
    I checked the config files. They seemed normal.

My server is on a lockdown at the moment.
    I'm not sure what's going on.

5. Offline

LandonTheGeek

CookieNoob101
    Wow.. This is a bit odd! :( Try speaking with the developers, or look for tickets/error reports in the comments of WorldGuard.

6. Offline

Taketheword

vito2772 CookieNoob101
    For a temporary fix, you may want to try installing an older version of WorldGuard. Try the previous release of it, I believe it works just fine with 1.6.2

7. Offline

CookieNoob101

Taketheword
    I would, but I don't think I can through Multicraft..

8. Offline

Taketheword

CookieNoob101
    Totally remove WorldGuard, then readd the older version via ftp?

9. Offline

antoniobradiano

How can I get the worldguard to deny break? That is main issue of griefing. I use 1.6.4

My simle paste is a basic rg define is /rg f (name and break deny. Is there another term for break? None I am aware of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.