Plugin Help WorldEdit select tool how to stop use?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by SeeleyBoothe, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SeeleyBoothe

So with the combination of world guard and worldedit I am allow land claims. Thing is they use a tool "//wand" which the default is a wooden axe.

So here is the thing. Seeing as how all users have the permission to claim land, everytime they use a wooden axe it thinks you are trying to select an are to claim.

Am I just supposed to assume my users will understand and not use the wooden axe for anything but claiming or is there a way to block the axe all together other than for claiming?

Thanks!

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

In WorldEdit's config.yml you can change this:

Code:
    navigation-wand:
        item: 345
        max-distance: 100
    The item id 345 is a wooden axe, so you can change it to whatever you want if you'd like.

3. Offline

SeeleyBoothe

I understand that I can change it in the config. Thats not the problem.

The problem is because the user has the permission to use worldedit they can never use the wooden axe for anything else. I want to know if there is a way around that?

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well the easiest way around it would be to change the WorldEdit tool to something else in the config :p

5. Offline

SeeleyBoothe

LOL. I guess I am just not saying it right.
    In my mind it doesn't matter what the item is i set for worldedit to use. What I am asking is after they make the claim is there a way that the item which I chosse for worldedit to work normally and not try to do world edit functions.

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

No, not without taking away the permission from the player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.