Filled WorldChestRegen

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hunajameloni, May 8, 2013.

1. Offline

hunajameloni

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: WorldChestRegen

What I want: What I want? I need plugin that set regen time to every chest in world. It's annoying when you download adventure map and you need to go to every chest places and set regen time on them. So this plugin need to set regen time on every chest in the world with one command.

Ideas for commands: Commands would be: /WCR set 5 and /WCR remove
    Code:
    /WCR set 5
    WCR = Short name for plugin.
    set = set :o
    5 = Number in minutes.

So now I set all world's chest regen time to 5. So every 5 minutes they will regenerate

Got it?

Ideas for permissions: wcr.set (Perm to use /wcr set) wcr.remove (Perm to remove time from chests)
    When I'd like it by: Soon as possible. I hope someone will make this, because I need this very much!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

hunajameloni This means that we have to loop through every chest in the map, very server intensive

3. Offline

hunajameloni

timtower This is plugin idea for plugin that will regen automatically all chests in world. So we don't have to go to every chest in world. And this plugin is for Adventure servers.

Made this idea, because I downloaded very cool adventure map and downloaded chestregen plugin, I set regen to many chests in my world but then, Bug strikes and ChestRegen is not usable.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  4. Online

How do you want to add the chests then? You didn't wanted to walk to them right?

5. Offline

hunajameloni

timtower There is already chests in DOWNLOADED adventure map.

6. Online

But how do you put them in the plugin? How do you store the inventory's?

7. Offline

hunajameloni

timtower Store the inventory of the chest? In those maps, there is already stuff inside chests.

8. Online

How do you want the plugin to know those chests?

9. Offline

hunajameloni

How do i want? I don't know. Just easiest way to you, plugin makers.
    timtower

10. Online

You need to find every chest with the command, put it into a list, finding the chests is very server intensive.
    I suggest that you just backup the config file after putting every chest in by hand

11. Offline

-_Husky_-

You could save all the locations of chest into a MySQL DB, that way it's easy to iterate, and it's not flat-file based.

12. Offline

hunajameloni

-_Husky_- timtower
    Creator of ChestRegen will add this feature in next update. So this is filled.