World_Nether as normal world

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dakoslug, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dakoslug

Title says it all, is it possible? Have world_nether be like the normal world?
    The nether portal will tp u there? Everytime i replace world_nether with the normal world
    the nether re-generates.

2. Offline

c0mp

Why not just use a multi-world plugin like MultiVerse and create a new, normal, world?

3. Offline

dakoslug

So its not possible? OK : /

4. Offline

3ric

Set spawn in the Nether?

5. Offline

dakoslug

You may have mis-understood me, i want the spawn to remain in world1 but world_nether will be a normal world, like world1 .

6. Offline

3ric

Ah, you should clarify a bit more :)

And no, you can't change the Nether file. Minecraft itself generates and saves the Nether. Your best option is to use Multiverse (it supports portals too).

7. Offline

dakoslug

What version should I get?

8. Offline

c0mp

Assuming you're on CB 1337, you'd want to get the latest version of Multiverse.

9. Offline

dakoslug

What about the multiverse nether portals and other..

10. Offline

c0mp

Depending on how you want it to work, you can install whichever other plugins you want. The one that I linked you to is the Core plugin. The others (Portals, NetherPortals, and SignPortals) all depend on the Core plugin. Install just the Core plugin, or install them all. Although I would recommend at least one of the others, to make it easy for your users to get from one world to another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.