World XP Level Separation

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Esaych, May 14, 2012.

1. Offline

Esaych

All I need is a simple plugin that will separate the xp levels of my players in all worlds be the links that I configure in the config file.

Or at least a simple plugin that separates the xp levels of every world would be nice.
    I don't know how to do it with multiinv.

Bump, even though its a but young.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

peterarenot911

This can definitely be done with multiverse-core and multiverse-inventories. All you have to do is install it and change the config (which looks like this)
    Code:
    groups:
    group1:
    worlds:
    - world1
    - world2
    shares:
    - inventory
    spawn:
    world: world1
    group2:
    worlds:
    - world2
    - world3
    shares:
    - inventory
    - health

3. Offline

Esaych

Yes, but I want the plugin primarily for xp, or a way to separate xp with Multiinv

4. Offline

peterarenot911

It has the feature! If you need help setting it up, ask on the multiverse page, not here.

ne0nx3r0 likes this.
  5. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Too funny. Even when you explain how someones current set of plugins has the feature they want, they insist they must have something custom built.

To be fair, your config example doesn't actually have the Exp option explicitly stated.

6. Offline

peterarenot911

Thats the point. If it had the exp in the config it would be shared across worlds, which defeats the whole thing.:confused: