World Transport Signs

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by theepicgeno, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

theepicgeno

Plugin Category:
    Transportation

Suggested Name:
    PWorldSigns

What I want:
    A teleport sign that sends players to a certain world. The sign will show the number of players in the world (for example: 1/10), the name of the world and the last 2 lines of text will be unused or used for extra information.

Ideas for commands:
    /pws limit {world} {number} - limit the number of players in that certain world
    (... maybe some others after I think of some?)

Ideas for permissions:
    pws.use - using the plugin (right click sign)
    pws.admin - pws.use AND be able to use the /pws limit command

When I'd like it by: ASAP!

If you need anymore info, just ask!

2. Offline

pie_flavor

3. Offline

lubbs31

Shows number of people in a world? I don't understand the denominator, there is not max for worlds?

4. Offline

theepicgeno

That's why there is the limit command so I can limit a certain of number a players in a world.

Tested and it doesn't do what I want.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  5. Offline

PaintTheZombie

Apart for telling you the number of players in that world, SVS and Multiverse will do all of that and a bunch more. I use SVS for everything on my server- but i don't think that could edit their plugin easily to display the players in a certain world; but you could always send the dev a message and see.

I could say you could combine two plugins (Which is kinda a cruddy 2nd option, but it's at-least an idea if you can't find someone to make the plugin for you) and just find a plugin that will display players per world on signs, and use a separate system to TP, like MV and SVS. and then just place the signs together. With SVS, the sign can literally say anything you want it. so you can warn players of the limit on the SVS sign and place the "Player # in world" next to it.

6. Offline

theepicgeno

There is a plugin that I used to use called World Player Sign. It basically does everything I need but the creator isn't active at all (because there is a bug that doesn't display the correct world). Anyway, I explored multiverse some more and I will most likely be using that (with the portals addon). But I'd really like this to be done, if anyone can do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.