Solved World Guard help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by itsghostty_, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

itsghostty_

I just set up my server and i installed worldguard and made a spawn reigon. then i added permissionsex and added my permmisions.yml file and now no matter what permission i give the group i cannot figure out how to let certain groups do things in a reigon. i have tried adding worldguard.* to the pex file and the only way i can seem to get past this is to op the person. please help me because i have a lot of things that worldguard prevents and i cannot turn it off.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@itsghostty_ What things is worldguard preventing then? And what are you trying to do in the spawn region?

3. Offline

itsghostty_

Worldguard is preventing everything its like all of the flags are set to deny, and even when i set them to allow it still says the same thing. you do not have permission to use/do whatever im trying to do. I need my mods and above to be able to break blocks and i need my entry level players to have the ability to use pressure plates and doors etc

@timtower Thank you for all your help but i did just a bit more research and found out it was essentialsantibuild. thanks again

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2019
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.