[WORLD GENERATOR]Sky Islands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FlyingPIes155, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Offline

FlyingPIes155

I searched the forums, and the plugin I found isn't what I want. I want islands with the tops on the same level or mainly on the same level with only small hills
    I got the idea after seeing this on my server:

[​IMG]

I pretty much want a generator that will make a bunch of sky islands... except for being the ocean like in the picture, I want the bottom to be nothing... so you can see the void :p
    The height I would want is probably around 65 or higher so the void looks blue.

In the picture in case you can't see, there are a few webs on the bottoms of the islands and there are vines and some small waterfalls.

I don't want all of the islands big, but I want some big ones that have forests. The size in the picture of a little bigger is good (probably about 10 or 15 blocks wide) It would alos be nice if the spawn island could be a bigger one.

There doesn't have to be the connecting thing like the cobble there, but if there will be, I would like it more if it's wood and not cobble.

2. Offline

Tocksman

This seems like a good idea. Will look into it since I've been interested in world generation lately.

3. Offline

FlyingPIes155

Think you will make it?

4. Offline

Tocksman

I'll definitely try. I've been interested in world generation lately.

5. Offline

FlyingPIes155

K. Thanks

6. Offline

TobyG123

I am glad you made it easy to understand, so you don't need to format this post. But just a heads up, please format next time. Thanks!

Can't wait for this plugin!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  7. Offline

FlyingPIes155

Ok... The jungle islands might be a problem though if they are too small so you can make them a little bigger