Solved World Edit with PlotSquared

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Charlesssss, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Charlesssss

Hello! I'm trying to give all my player the ability to use world edit just on their plots, however I can't seem to find a solution to this. I tried just giving them a world edit permission, but when I tested it they would be able to do it in spawn and the paths etc. How can I make it so they're only allowed to edit with world edit on their plots?

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Charlesssss

@timtower I don't get it. I tried giving them both the bypass permission, and worldedit.* but they could still do it everywhere. If I leave out worldedit.* when they try //wand they aren't permitted to, and when I leave out the bypass permission, they can still do it anywhere.

@timtower Okay, I figured out that with just picking out certain world edit permission nodes, they're only allowed on plots. The only thing that is very concerning, is that they're allowed to use //wand and select at the hub now. How can I do per-world permissions to disable world edit in the hub?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Charlesssss Pex has arguments for that, google pex commands, will show everything you need.

5. Offline

Charlesssss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.