World Backtracking?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Cormick99, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cormick99

Some abusive admins completely destroyed all of my creations, and I need to backtrack my world. The last backup I made was about 2 weeks ago, and I've done a lot of work on a city I'm building in that time frame. I have Logblock by the way, so if there's anyway to backtrack a world with Logblock I'd like to know that too. (the grief is impossible to undo because it was done with WorldEdit)

2. Offline

Wendo

If it was done with worldedit or not, it can still be rolled back. All worldedit does is place blocks quickly in the right place as far as I know.

Logblock can rollback all changes from a single user for a certain time period as shown at the following page, run that for each griefing user and you should be able to get back to somewhere close to where you were

https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock/wiki/Commands

3. Offline

Cormick99

Yeah that's not working. They used //set air on big chunks of most of my builds, and it definitely doesn't log WorldEdit usage. I just need to backtrack my world by a few hours if it's even possible.

4. Offline

Wendo

Somewhat sad that the loggers don't record worldedit changes, having read more I can understand why but still a shame.

If it had been just landscape you could //regen the region

If nothing else you may want to invest in a backup plugin, I use MineBackup personally

5. Offline

Cormick99

Alright, I'll download that. Thanks for your help!

6. Offline

Greylocke

instead of using rollback to reverse the damage, use redo to recreate your construction

7. Offline

Rytis

You don't need to give everyone admin :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.