Working auth plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by anon, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Offline

anon

So, the only server sided autenticantion plugin that works for bukkit is very buggy and really insecure, as anyone could login as an admin and before inserting the password he could use every admin command he wishes.
    The creator of that plugin seems to be away, and people didnt get atention or information about updates on that, so I though we should ask for a plugin here.

So please if someone could do that, the pugin should have basics /login, and /register comands.
    It should prevent people that did not loged from moving, to type any command, and there should be some kind of inventory protection.

If anyone have skills and spare time to help us with that, it would really be apreciated. Im pretty sure many other server admins have the same problems as me.

2. Offline

RustyDagger

Yes i am utterly sick of notches server not letting me and my players join my server i wish to turn online mode to false but i know the risks that means i need a plug in like this to secure names so that hackers don't login with my name and control my server.

I only seen the 1 plugin for this and its very very out of date and would not work at all.

please some 1 make this interfacing with permissions to deny access to all commands Untill logged in. would be a good idea.