Plugin Help Wish to config

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Hax0nWax0ff, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hax0nWax0ff

Ok, so i know basic java code and i have created a few minecraft plugins before. But i really havnt worked with config that much, like adding it and whatnot. I would like to make it where players to /wish (their wish[with spaces]) and it will send whatever they put after the command to the config with like a template of (Player): (wish). And for later on, how could i add a permission so they could only use the command like every month or so.

2. Offline

Hax0nWax0ff

3. Offline

MaHl111

You think it create new segment in config? Like Playername: his wish? It's little bit different, because you must make something what create new segment in config everytime when player write /wish. I can try make you this plugin.

*EDIT*
    I make it... some part :D Plugin can work but problem is with create segment in config. I make it as String(sender.getName()) and this string add in to a config as getConfig.set(string, wish). It makes "string" as word (it's player name) be a segment and wish (what is content of message) be a content of segment... Example: MaHl111: Want Cookies!! <-- This will be in config when I write /wish Want Cookies!!. BUT! Server doesn't read a config file. I'm trying to repair it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  4. Offline

Hax0nWax0ff

Thank you, but if you could also like tell me or teach me the code that would be better than giving me the plugin already made. I am just starting to make mc plugins, with knowledge of java already, so right now im still learning and would like to know how to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.