[WIP] MineScore - The online Highscores for bukkit servers.

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Kamisoyokaze, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kamisoyokaze

For up-to-date information on it's current status visit http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcscores/
    You can see a demo of the current version here: http://www.minescore.com/

What is MineScore? I aim to make MineScore the perfect online highscores for Bukkit servers, with multiple leaderboards covering many areas of play, such as PvP, Mobs, Building and many other things including tie-ins with other plugins such as, towny, chunky, mcmmo and others.

Currently the plugin only sends data to your servers specific highscores, but if enough people use this I will set them up to send data to my websites database and you can see how you and your friends are compared to everyone else who uses MineScore, who doesn't want to know who is the best PvPer or the most obsessive builder in Minecraft is? If this happens (which I truly hope it will), i will make the global website much more feature rich, with login features and the ability to link your website account to your minecraft account and see in depth information about you and others such as favorite weapon, most killed, most killed by and more.

Also this is by no means just fighting based, or at least it won't be, as I said before it will cover many areas of gameplay. I am also considering making it read what group you are in so you can distinguish between clans, I'm not sure if this will be read off another plugin or if you will have to go onto the website, create a group and join it (I say this because you may play multiple servers and might not have the same group in all those servers).

Anyway that's about it for now, please give me feedback on both the current release and the future plans and of course I am open to any suggestions.

As a side note, it may take a while to get up to the final build as it's just me working on it and I start college soon (British college 16-18 not US college) but I will get it done!

2. Offline

jasvecht

This sounds like a great idea.

3. Offline

Kamisoyokaze

Thanks, any suggestions?

4. Offline

jasvecht

How about clicking on someone's name and getting more information, their Skin etc?

5. Offline

Kamisoyokaze

that's pretty cool, i'll add that to the list of things to look into :)

6. Offline

Kamisoyokaze

no more feedback / suggestions?

7. Offline

Magestickown

Make a new style sheet, it's hideous no offence lol.

If you're looking for someone to help develop, I'm great at PHP etc, so I'm willing to help.

I'm alright at CSS etc, certainly not good.

8. Offline

Kamisoyokaze

yeh i know the style sheet is a mess, i kinda like smacked it all together, the style sheet isn't important i'm adding a template system eventually, people aren't expected to look at it really :p

And no I'm not looking for help, especially not with the php part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.