[WIP] Mine Colony Wars

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by pwnpk23, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pwnpk23

Plugin Name: Mine Colony Wars

Plugin Heading: Ever wanted your own minigame where teams compete for dominance?
    Of course you have!

Plugin Description: Each team starts from a sign that has a TTL (time to live) of X (where you define what X is). After the TTL is up, if there is X (where you define what X is) amount of players in the sign's queue then it will activate. On activation, the players are moved to their bases. The goal is to destroy the other team's Nexus (or whatever you want to call it) to achieve victory! You give them all the resources needed such as shops or a never ending supply of wood, mines ore, and cobblestone.

Plugin "to notes": This plugin does not contains shops, never ending supplies of resources, or anything bonus to that. This plugin is strictly the works of the minigame meaning you implement everything that a player would tackle.

Plugin future: Will add the options to have a hardcore mode (to when a team dies off they lose). Will add shops with static items defined in a configuration file. Will add mining areas (the ores respawn). Will add a lumbermill (basically the same as the mine). Will add a curreny prior to most of the things (will be able to define in the config... something like gold nuggets... or an option for virtual currency... saves on a database? hmm...)

Do you have any requests to be put into the plugin that I am developing? It is currently not finished yet. Anything you think I should alter is welcomed in the comments.

2. Offline

Acer_Mortem

Hmm... Perhaps a point system that could be accessed by commands? For example, I kill a player and get 50 points. Then, I could setup a shop using a command-sign plugin that could access the point system, so I could spend my points.

3. Offline

pwnpk23

Acer_Mortem
    Do you think kills should count as points in this situation?
    I want it to be a Team Effort. (Meaning help your friends achieve victory.)

4. Offline

Acer_Mortem

pwnpk23

Yeah, have kills give you X amount of points. Anything that benefit your team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.