[WIP] GunZ

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Wolfram1, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Wolfram1

After some time gathering information about the bukkit Api, I decided to start developing my first bukkit plugin. There's nothing special about it now, but I'm planning to make it a team based PVP minigame, using guns, magic and other stuff to fight the other people. Currently, I'm developing basic guns and magic tools for the minigame, I will start developing the arena and the teams sooner or later.

YouTube video(outdated):

I can happily accept any suggestions, critics.

2. Offline

kreashenz

You've got a great concept, honestly! The cake thing CAN be improved more, instead of it placing where you click it, it should place it where you're looking. You can add tornadoes for a magic power, you can add timers to guns (reload times). Maybe expand on how you should use the plugin, some progress on it, release betas on Jenkins or some sort of thing like that. Even a GitHub. Good luck with this plugin, it seems very complex for a newbie.

3. Offline

Wolfram1

The cake is using the onPlayerInteractEvent(sorry if I'm mistaking, I can't look at the code now) and the tnt appears when you click anywhere in the air, you're mistaking :)
    I will add timers to guns, even ammo(it makes it look better). I'm not sure of releasing the beta version to Jenkins or Github. But anyway, thanks for your nice comment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.