[WIP/DEV/FUN] Gamigo - An advanced API for minigames

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Sir Savary, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sir Savary

Recently, my server playerbase has been getting bored, so I decided to add something new: Minigames

My players loved the minigames, but they all felt too different, and were hard for my players to understand. Commands were hard to use, game conditions weren't properly defined. We still had fun, but there was too much grief and confusion caused to allow any of the games on a production server.

To remedy this, I have decided to create Gamigo; an advanced API that will assist in minigame creation and execution, and aims to improve the player experience.

Current Production Phase: Trying to figure out the best way to have the API set up.

Planned Features:
    • Integrated methods to assist with
      -The starting of a game
      -The stopping of a game
      -Round handling
      -Common game logic
      -More in the works
    • Tons of premade templates, to help devs with game creation (Card, Text, Arena, etc)
    • A stats handler, to aid in game stats(Highscores included)
    • More in progress
    Estimated Release Date: Public beta should be out by black Friday (November 22)

How You Can Help: Add me on skype (sirsavary) and discuss plugin logic with me. Right now I am trying to decide the best approach for the API (Never coded an API before, I have an idea of what I'm doing, but it's going to be a bumpy ride)

legostarwarszach and thehutch like this.
  2. Offline

TheNoobWar

Any update?

3. Offline

ejzz

I would love if this were to get finished. It would be very useful to devs and players as well.

4. Offline

AstramG

Don't necro post this is from over 2 years ago, I doubt it'll get finished sadly :(.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.