[WIP] Cities - Next Generation In Town Plugins!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by AussieMine, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AussieMine

• Overview
    Hello everyone, and welcome to the Cities Plugin development forum! This is all of your insights about what is going on in the new town plugin that is being created by me, and a Survival Games Plugin developer, Pogostick29.

To start us off, lets just say that this is the first time I've really developed a plugin, so I am really just here to Organize all of the insides of the plugin, and do this forum post updated you, the people of Bukkit, what is going on between us, sharing it with you guys!

______________________________________________________________________________
    • Planned Ideas
    To begin this plugin Cities, and showing you all of what it's about. Let me give you a small bit of detail. First off, it's developed like a mix of Factions and Towny. Not COMPLETELY similar to each other, but just a few ideas are used from these two plugins. With some modifications made.

· City/County/Country System
    • Tax System
    • Capital of a Country. The Capital of the country is picked by picking a capital County of your country. Every County has a capital city. And that Capital City in the county picked by the person running the county, becomes the Capital city of that country.
    · The Rank system.
    1. Mayor
    2. Supervisor
    3. Citizen

· Pay to claim land/ Build Cities/Counties/Countries
    (Default Levels - Configurable)
    1. City - 50,000
    2. County - 100,000
    3. Country - 350,000
    4. Claim Land - 1,000

· Easy way to claim land – Command = /cities claim (#) (it claims #-ammount chunks in a circular format.

• Version History
    Alpha
    1. v0.00 Alpha - The beginning of the Development stage of the Plugin

I hope you've read all of the useful information about Cities! If you have, ANY suggested ideas for Cities. Please post it on this forum with a red "Suggestion" at the top!

Thank you very much for your time, reading, and suggestions if you ever posted any! Comments are welcomed!

Important **Please Read**

We would truly appreciate it, if we had someone help us out, by giving us a server to test on. It would be very kind of you guys, if you could help us out!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Offline

LlmDl

If the next generation of Towny is counties then I can't wait for the 3rd generation! Gonna be provinces right?

3. Offline

AussieMine

I do not believe I ever said next generation of Towny. I did say Town Plugins though ;)

4. Offline

PogoStick29

What an awesome idea! I can't wait!

5. Offline

AussieMine

I'm trying to format the topic a little bit more, to make it more appealing. Ideas are accepted still for the plugin. I realized there Isn't that much on there right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.