Wings in minecraft (lore)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by shoter, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Offline

shoter

Plugin category: RPG

Suggested name: WingsLore

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin which adds an ability to an armor item which user has to wear in order to activate. So if a player is wearing an diamond armor and that diamond armor had lore which says "Wings" on any line so e.g.

Name: Diamondarmor
    lore 1
    lore 2
    lore 3
    Wings

If player puts this item on he will be able to activate flying ability for 10 seconds just like creative flying by double tapping space, to make sure it's not abused a cool down is required of 60 seconds.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: wings.reload

When I'd like it by: Todays

2. Offline

woaosodo

I might make this for you, but what is the point of having a permission wings.reload if you do not have a command like /wings and /wings (args)? If I make this I also would make a command /wings (playername) to give a player the chestplate.

3. Offline

shoter

no don't add /wings playername I use another more complex plugin for lore lines assignment

4. Offline

woaosodo

Looks like that plugin should work for you, tell me if not.

5. Offline

shoter

what do you mean that plugin? I am very confused I dont think you understood the request read it couple of times. The other plugin only deals with "lore lines assignment". Dictionary deffinition:1.
    a task or piece of work allocated to someone as part of a job or course of study