[Windows Only] AutoBukkitServer

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by PhantomUnicorns, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

This project was inspired by this thread that was by hawkfalcon. This is his application but for windows. I can't stress this enough, without him this wouldn't be created. I only created this because I thought windows people were being left out :p
    I would edit all your preferences before you run it. (When it runs it bundles all of the lines up, my program makes them nice and neat till the first run)
    Features:
    1. Choose craftbukkit version. (Alittle wonky but works like a charm)
    2. Choose run.bat name. (e.i. <Name>.bat)
    3. Choose starting amount of ram.
    4. Choose maximum amount of ram.
    5. Added some stuff that's like hawkfalcons program!
    Bugs:
    1. None known, post in the comments if any!
    Accept Eula if you want to be able to use this program, also if the craftbukkit.jar files don't download tell me, I will have to refresh the links for them if that happens. This (saddly) doesn't port forward it, it just creates it. And here is the link!

Finally, sorry it's not fancy (this thread to) and please note this is more optimized to recent versions!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

I'm not sure but I think this is compatible with Linux also, I would have to check :D

3. Offline

Evilhope

all you need now is the code to put in the run bat listed here and its a complete guide not all people know commands, but ty for the link none the less ill google search the run.bat text

bump*

java -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
    PAUSE

4. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

It already does that :p @Evilhope

EDIT: I'll be updating the links now :p (For download)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.