Wilderness/Unprotected Regions Regeneration

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JBL, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Offline

JBL

Hi guys,

So on my server I would like to be able to have designated protected regions with plots etc all which I will accomplish with WorldGuard and a plot plugin. Outside of these areas, I want the entire world to be "fair game" so anyone can do whatever they want in these "wilderness" regions, but they regenerate X amount of time. So basically a //regen which WorldGuard does but in the wilderness/unprotected regions.

I'm hoping I've explained this OK, is there such a plugin that already exists which accomplishes this? Any input appreciated!

2. Offline

mazius123

Yes i have the same request or maybe just with the same mind, wanted to request before but u know ... the time ...

So the idea of plugin would be like regenerating all blocks some of them slower like grass, dirt blocks..., iron other more value blocks. But if there is any torch it gives much more slower regeneration... or even no regeneration...

I will update it and fix my post when i have time...

Hey i found one plugin... going to check later! http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-anyreg-v0-6-respawn-destroyed-blocks-1-2-5-r4-0.85419/

3. Offline

JBL

Oh that plugin seems pretty useful! Better than what I had hoped for to be honest, as this one can regenerate the blocks without replacing user placed blocks, allowing people to build in my 'wilderness'. Thanks for that I think it should do the trick.

4. Offline

bryanflurry

I'm looking for something like this as well. Seems like the plugin mentioned above is outdated.