Why does My Command List become deformed?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ShadowWizardMC, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

I submitted my plugin to dev but everytime i try to put in in my main it comes up like with the heading

Command Description

/ss createarena - Create SimonSays Arena! /ss setlobby - Sets where Players will Teleport when doing /ss join /ss forcestart - ForceStart the Arena! /ss endarenas - Kill's all players Therefore ends All Arenas. /simonversion - Display The Version of SimonSays you are using. /helpme - Shows Help Screen - /helpme <Admin> - Sends an Admin A Message of your Request

But i want it to be like this with the headings corrisponding how do i get it like that?

Command Description

/ss createarena - Create SimonSays Arena!
    /ss setlobby - Sets where Players will Teleport when doing /ss join
    /ss forcestart - ForceStart the Arena!
    /ss endarenas - Kill's all players Therefore ends All Arenas.
    /simonversion - Display The Version of SimonSays you are using.
    /helpme - Shows Help Screen - /helpme <Admin> - Sends an Admin A Message of your Request

If you want a hands on look of what it looks like go to http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simonsays/

2. Offline

caseif

First, this is in the wrong section. This belongs in BukkitDev Information and Feedback. Second, I'm going to guess that you're using colored text for that section. If so, the parser for that is kind of weird. I ran into the same problem at one point, and solved it by removing the color from the second half of the line. You'll just need to play around with it until you find something that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.