Why can't people fly on my server right now?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pyraetos, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pyraetos

Is it some 'bukkit.' permission? because as far as I know, I have no plugins which inhibit it right now. It seems only people with the rank admin can do it for some reason.
    I have 'allow-flight=true' in server.properties.
    My plugins are
    1. bPermissions
    2. ColorMe
    3. CommandsLogging
    4. EnderMod
    5. Essentials
    6. Factions
    7. iBoom
    8. IPGet
    9. Lockette
    10. MultiInv
    11. Multiverse-Core
    12. OpenInv
    13. Prefixer
    14. Ptweaks
    15. PvP+
    16. RealMotd
    17. SimpleAntiGrief
    18. SimpleCensor
    19. Spout
    20. Towny
    21. Whitelist
    22. WorldEdit
    Thank you!

2. Offline

FloodzTxBB

make sure they have permission to fly and if itis a creative server set the game mode to 1

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

Thats what he is saying..... he need to know the permissions node for flying..

4. Offline

FloodzTxBB

oh well im sorry but im not good with permissions i dont use it on my server sorry but ill look around to try to help

5. Offline

alexpja

Something about bPermissions and Essentials might be causing this, I have no absolute clue as I don't have bPermissions installed, and I uninstalled Essentials since I didn't need it @_@

6. Offline

3ric

You can fly around in Creative mode without the server enabling flight. I use it a lot.

7. Offline

pyraetos

They can't use creative mode fly either, theres some movement checker in place and I've decompiled every one of my plugins to check. It has to be CB, so i bet its a permission. Thanks

8. Offline

3ric

Has to be a plugin restricting it. I gave no permissions or anything, just used /gamemode and they can fly.

9. You cannot make that claim without removing all plugins from your server and trying again.

10. Offline

The3vilm0nk3y

towny has an anti cheat option that will limit players from flying.. look through the config file to turn that off. You can stop by the towny forum for more help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.