WhoGriefMe

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by G_CODE649B, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Offline

G_CODE649B

Plugin category: Admin/Fixes/Anti-Griefing Tool

Suggested name: WhoGriefMe

What I want:
    Players can detect who grief their home. They first need to make a selection of their house (using WorldEdit or own selection tool/feature) and they set it as their home. When people destroy or place blocks in their home the house owner will be notified who grief them! It will have history log when and who. Auto-delete notification when it already 14 days or configured amount of time.

Players will have maximum range of selection they can have to create their home. It can be changed for certain group/player using permissions or in the config. Each player can only set 1 home and if they want to set other they have to delete the previous one.

Ideas for commands: /griefme, /griefme sethome, /griefme deletehome, /griefme who, /griefme clear.

Ideas for permissions: griefme.notify, griefme.sethome, griefme.deletehome, griefme.who, griefme.clear.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

RingOfStorms

hawkeye not good enough for you? Just let them use the hawkeye tool.

3. Offline

G_CODE649B

HawkEye is use to rollback stuff.. My server will allow griefing so I need a plugin to make players can see who grief them so they can do revenge.

4. Offline

JjPwN1

He said to just use the tool to see who griefed. Every anti-griefing plugin has a tool to let you see who placed/broke a block. Just give them that tool, and all they can do is check who/when/etc. They won't be able to rollback or anything else.

5. Offline

G_CODE649B

Ah I see.. I never use HawkEye so I don't know it. Thanks for telling me. :)

6. Or you can use like LogBlock, Guardian, CoreProtect.

7. Offline

JjPwN1