Who can make this idea true?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ogr93, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Offline

ogr93

do you understand good? in english down
    in spanish

quiero un plugin que me ofrezca lo siguiente:

1º-3 factions creadas por el Admin unicamente (1 neutral .2 opuestas)
    2º-la gente que pertenezca a la misma faccion no podra hacer pvp entre si, al no ser que se delimite una zona para ello.
    3º-La gente de distintas facciones podra hacer pvp entre si en todo momento y lugar
    4º-Existira una unica zona delimitada para cada faccion(solo las dos opuestas) que sera el terreno de su ciudad que ofrecera proteccion tras sus muros a las residences que esten en dicha area.
    4.1-La faccion enemiga podra entrar en el area delimitada de la faccion opuesta y no tendra permisos de use ,place , destroy block ,chest,TNT.BUT can open chest and breack puertas de madera.

Con este plugin se pretende fomentar el pvp y la proteccion de la ciudad , donde deberia haber un npc que sea amistoso para su propia faccion y enemigo para la opuesta y al matarlo de recompensa

IN ENGLISH:

I want a plugin providing:

1 -3 Admin-created factions only (1 neutral 2 opposite)
    2nd-people belonging to the same faction pvp can not make each other, not being to delimit an area for it.
    3rd-People may make pvp factions each other in all times and places
    4-There will be a unique area defined for each faction (only the two opposing) that will field your city within its walls offer protection to residences that are in this area.
    4.1-The enemy faction can enter the enclosed area of the opposite faction and will have no use permits, place, destroy block, chest, chest and TNT.BUT can breack open wooden doors.

With this plugin is to promote pvp and protection of the city, where there should be an NPC that is friendly to their own faction and the opposing enemy and kill reward

2. Offline

frash23

Step 1#: Fix your grammer.
    I gave up at line 3. It is really hard to make sense of what you are saying.

lDucks likes this.
  3. Offline

penguinben

What he wants (I think?0_o)
    3 factions that are open, 1 being neutral and the other 2 being enemies (can all be used in factions plugin)
    Players can't break enemy towns
    Have NPC's that are friendly towards the faction it lives in, but not to other factions that enter

4. Offline

evilmidget38

Some google translate and my bit of spanish/editing skills:
    I'm looking for a plugin that forces a choice between 3 (1 neutral and 2 opposite) unique factions so a player can not do pvp against their own faction and not be able to break chests of their own faction, break blocks, open chests, etc ... *

But he can always pvp other factions, and you can go to the site of the opposing faction and enter the city to fight** and not break blocks or have permission to use but to break wooden doors to open chests of the opposite faction.

In a future release, NPC's could be added to be your friendly npc but for the other faction is the enemy and allow npc killing and reward those killed them.

Idea taken from World of Warcraft

* NOTE: I'm not exactly sure why he wants to not be able to break blocks in their own faction. He's lacking commas, periods, capitalization etc., which makes it harder to understand. This makes the sentence structure kind of weird, and I'm leaving it the way it is, rather than try and guess the exact meaning. I added the commas to the sentence.
    ** I replaced the word contrary/opposite(contraria) with the word fight, as it makes more sense in english.

ogr93 ¿Quieres jugadores poder rompa bloques en sus facciones? Lo siento para mi español, estoy en la primera clase de español :p.

ogr93 likes this.
  5. Offline

ogr93

You fix my grammar good, Thanks.

I will re-start as I want the plugin structure, so that is well understood

Hi again , do you understand good?
    in spanish
    quiero un plugin que me ofrezca lo siguiente:

1º-3 factions creadas por el Admin unicamente (1 neutral .2 opuestas)
    2º-la gente que pertenezca a la misma faccion no podra hacer pvp entre si, al no ser que se delimite una zona para ello.
    3º-La gente de distintas facciones podra hacer pvp entre si en todo momento y lugar
    4º-Existira una unica zona delimitada para cada faccion(solo las dos opuestas) que sera el terreno de su ciudad que ofrecera proteccion tras sus muros a las residences que esten en dicha area.
    4.1-La faccion enemiga podra entrar en el area delimitada de la faccion opuesta y no tendra permisos de use ,place , destroy block ,chest,TNT.BUT can open chest and breack puertas de madera.

Con este plugin se pretende fomentar el pvp y la proteccion de la ciudad , donde deberia haber un npc que sea amistoso para su propia faccion y enemigo para la opuesta y al matarlo de recompensa

IN ENGLISH:
    I want a plugin providing:

1 -3 Admin-created factions only (1 neutral 2 opposite)
    2nd-people belonging to the same faction pvp can not make each other, not being to delimit an area for it.
    3rd-People may make pvp factions each other in all times and places
    4-There will be a unique area defined for each faction (only the two opposing) that will field your city within its walls offer protection to residences that are in this area.
    4.1-The enemy faction can enter the enclosed area of the opposite faction and will have no use permits, place, destroy block, chest, chest and TNT.BUT can breack open wooden doors.

With this plugin is to promote pvp and protection of the city, where there should be an NPC that is friendly to their own faction and the opposing enemy and kill reward

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  6. Offline

Beijiru

I don't understand... Are you looking for a faction, clan, towny, or a npz plugin?

Towny, factions, simple clans - they are good for war, PVP and protection.

Citizens can be used as an npc plugin.