Solved WHITE-LIST TROUBLE

Discussion in 'General Help' started by gvist, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gvist

OMG IM SO DISAPPOINTED!!

I just created a new server, and I try to log in, and it says: "Logging in..." And after that it says: "Failed to connect to the server.

You are not whitelisted on this server!"

I have turned whitelist on and off, restarted the server, added me to the whitelist notepad, I typed in the launcher "/whitelist add gvist" it says: "CONSOLE: Added gvist to white-list."
    I try to restart the server again, I try to log in, and it still says:
    "Failed to connect to the server.

And after that, I tried to re-install the whole server, setting eula to "true" and all that needed stuffs, I open the server, and I try to log in again, and it FREAKING STILL SAYS:
    "Failed to connect to the server.

2. Offline

nverdier

@gvist Does your username have any caps? Try disabling the whitelist just to test. Also, please put the latest.log (found in the logs folder) in a pastebin.

3. Offline

gvist

@nverdier what is a pastebin? Is it a downloader website like adf.ly?

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@gvist
    Adfly is not allowed, Pastebin is.
    Pastebin allows you to quickly upload Text documents and share their link.

5. Offline

gvist

@nverdier I did it now! FINALLY! I just needed to put my port into the IP-adress. But thanks for your help! :D I will try your plugins! It seems interesting!

@mrCookieSlime I did it now. I just joined my server!

@mrCookieSlime I have trouble with installing groupmanager.... Is it the folders in the folder "Plugins" that are the plugins, or is it the files with Java teacup on?

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't triple post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@gvist
    Plugins are .jar Files, everything which is not a .jar File is also not a Plugin.

7. Offline

gvist

@mrCookieSlime I try to install groupmanager but it does not work. The files I download is: "JavaDocs" Folder and "GroupManagerPromote.jar"

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@gvist
    Don't ask me. I never used GM as I prefer PEX.
    Make a Thread about this in "Plugin Help/Developement/Requests" instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.