Where to find following plugins?do they exist?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lookatmego, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lookatmego

so i had a huge list of plugins i needed,searched and found over 10 of them but there is couple left that i couldnt find and was wondering if people could tell me where to find or something similar to these:
    1.a chest plugin that lets you lock chests but have a number of amounts you can lock chests like normal players can only lock one chest,vip 10,admins unlimited so on.
    2.a plugin where it asks the player that just joined the server to read rules and do /accept to accept and then teleport them to a location or promote them.
    3.this one i found a couple but didnt know which to choose. Basically an essentials plugins something all servers need that gives you all simple commands to start with.
    4.a plugin that if you doa command or a certain group like newbies only the mods and admins can hear them.
    thats it please help thanks guys:D

2. Offline

seriosbrad

1. I haven't seen this, but if anyone could include that feature it would be @Hidendra
    2. I think this is or will be a feature in AuthDB but that plugin may be overkill for just wanting that one feature.
    3. I have been using CommandBook for quite a while. I prefer it to Essentials
    4. I don't think this exists but it's a good idea

3. Offline

Lookatmego

damn more than half of them dont even exist/???GRRRRR

4. Offline

obscurehero

#4 i think you can do with Herochat... you make a guest channel that only the mods/admins and guests join...and then a main global channel that only promoted users can be in.

#2 can be done somewhat using custom scripts with commandhelper. Shouldn't be terribly hard to do, actually. It would save writing yourself a new plugin.

#3 Command book all the way

#1 This should already be a feature of LWC. As far as I know he's already set limits. At least the last build that I had had this option.

5. Offline

Lookatmego

thanks dude and hahaha u read my mind i was actually working on the rules and /accept plugin lololol

6. Offline

obscurehero

if you write the sript for CH or if you end up writing the plugin...mind sharing? :)

7. Offline

Lookatmego

mhm i was writing it in java....but ye lol i was basically gonna make it a config file where you place the rules in and when a player joins they dont see any other chat but a message saying do /(something)rules and then do /accept then they can se chat and chat etc.. but ye ill see if i actaully get it done but my server is eating my time at the moment lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.