What should I give donors?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheGigak, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheGigak

I don't know if this is the right place, but I need help deciding what to give my donors. My server is a PvP and PvE server with a few mini-games and a creative world. I don't want to give them to much or to little. Should I give Disguisecraft commands? Should I give them /fly or /smite? I was also wondering if I should continue to make the server with mini-games, creative, and PvP? Should just focus on PvP and PvE instead? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Offline

NUBETOOBER39

Okay, my first thought is to not make them creative or the ability to smite or kill others easily or to the point they can't be killed. Maybe you can reward them with a rare element like diamonds or emeralds, or maybe the blocks impossible to make on survival like command blocks (beacons would be a good gift with emerald and gold ingot for the power-up)

3. Offline

TheGigak

Sounds like a good idea.

4. Offline

Polishgaming

Check out my friend's server site that I made:

www.mcruinsofcandra.weebly.com

There is 3 ranks to look for on the classes page: Trusted Trusted+ and Trusted++. Hoped these helped and Best of Luck! ~Polish

5. Offline

pt1448

This is for glitches.
    Don't post ingame topics here

6. Offline

Polishgaming

pt1448 It's technically a help thread, so don't say its not a "glitch" thread. Bukkit Help is for ALL Bukkit Help problems, not just glitches. ~Polish

7. Offline

TheGigak

Should start this somewhere else? Where should I start it? I wasn't sure. That's why I asked up there.

8. Offline

Me4502

I've seen very many servers give basic craftbook mechanics (like bridges, gates and lifts) to donors, and some IC's.
    They are generally quite popular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.