What plugins are slowing my server down?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rattar27, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rattar27

i know this has been asked by someone else but i just wanted to know when it came to the plugins i have, i'm running CraftBukkit 1.0.1 R4, here's a list:

Groupmanager, Ptweaks, WorldEdit, ServerSigns, AuthMe, SecretSwitch, ThumbsApply,
    WirelessRedstone, Openinv, Stargate, NoCheat, LWC, MobArena, MobDisguise, WorldGuard
    Dynmap, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Citizens, Chestshop, Factions

Thanks in advance ;)

2. Offline

Puremin0rez

Probably Dynmap, depending on your hardware that thing can slow your server down alot. I know some larger servers run it flawlessly though!

3. Offline

Rattar27

thanks for the quick reply, my server is 24/7 and only has 1GB of ram :/

4. Offline

ClichedBluefish

No. It is completely unaffiliated with Spout. It's just made by one of the SpoutDevs. It's actually a completely different CraftBukkit, not a plugin, to replace your current CraftBukkit.jar. My server uses it, and it prevents a lot of lag.

5. Offline

Rattar27

can i ask, what version of bukkit does it run? couse i'm currently running 1.1 R4 and want to keep it that way till a recommended build of 1.2.3 is release. thanks in advance :) p.s. cn i have your server ip please and is it cracked (meaning is online mode set to false)

6. Offline

HunterT

Dynmap, Ptweaks, and Definitely Mob Arena!

7. Offline

TnT

You cannot link to unofficial builds. Topics referencing unofficial builds have been deleted.

8. Offline

Rattar27

really does ptweaks? i'de been told it was really good? ok thanks for all the replies, i'm getting rid of dynmap and ptweaks but i might keep mobarena...which one lags more, mobarena or mobdungeon???? Thanks in advance

9. Offline

Mrchasez

It isn't Ptweaks!

10. Offline

Royal_Soda

MobArena and DynMap.

11. Offline

Rattar27

like i said, i've removed dynmap and ptweaks but i need to know whether mobarena is more laggy then mobdungeon or not???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.