What plugin is this?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dubzay, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dubzay

I've been looking for this plugin [ http://prntscr.com/7lllml ] but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what this plugin is? And could you post the link?

PS: This is an anti cheat plugin

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Offline

Boomer

a more readable image would be nicer..
    How about writing out what some of those commands are
    What does the plugin do, what are some of its features that you are after. An infinite number of plugins can use the same command, the trick is identifying what the plugin does.

3. Offline

Dubzay

4. Offline

Boomer

Nothing comes up from a quick search; it appears to share a lot of structure with nocheatplus, so its possibly a fork of that project, maybe even customized for limited use/private use. One would imagine its name is ninja something...

Do you not have access to /pl for that server, to see the list? Observing violation-levels would seem to be something reserved for higher-rank administrative-moderator roles, suggesting that you have some degree of higher standing there. Perhaps asking even:)

5. Offline

Dubzay

I do not have access to /pl but I think the name is Ninja v2 - Best Anti Cheat plugin but it wont come up when I click the link but it's there on Google

6. Offline

Boomer

Many servers make their own plugins or have plugins that are limited to a handful of server owners sharing them. Not every plugin is available to download - thats why the majority of plugin requests are for a minigame "exactly like xxxxxx popular site has" because the sites have coded their very own custom versions.

7. Offline

Dubzay

Well no, I went to the site of the download on catch and it was there, the server didn't custom code it. They downloaded it from another site, I was wondering if I could too.

8. Offline

oceantheskatr

I'm guessing you're referring to this link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

If so, I'd suggest contacting SpigotMC and inquire about why it's not publicly available.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  9. Offline

Dubzay

Alright I'll give it a go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.