What is this quests plugin called?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AbbeLabben, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AbbeLabben

I recently discovered a plugin on a server that I really like. It allows you to do /quests and it shows you all the daily quests that you can do. Been Googling and trying to figure out what the plugin is called but I can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know what it is called? See the screenshot I attached!

Attached Files:

2. Offline

KarimAKL

3. Offline

AbbeLabben

@KarimAKL The GUI is accessed by doing /quests and not by interacting with an NPC so it can't be the biggest Quest plugin out there that everyone is using.

When doing / and then TAB-completing I managed to find /Dailyquests but I can't find the plugin anywhere on the Spigot page.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  4. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@AbbeLabben
    I've never heard of that plugin and I can't find it on Bukkit or Spigot, so it's likely to be custom.

5. Offline

AbbeLabben

@CraftCreeper6 It's strange how they'd name the plugin in english when it's swedish thought

6. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@AbbeLabben
    Swedish server doesn't mean Swedish developers.

7. Offline

AbbeLabben

Yes, that's true. Hope I will be able to find it somewhere thought. It's a pretty small server so it's weird that they'd have a custom made one for them.

8. Offline

KarimAKL

@AbbeLabben
    One of the owner's friends could be a developer.
    They could've requested a plugin for free (like you can in this forum).

If you can't find it, you can try making a plugin request with the details for making the plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.