Plugin Help What is the best Crate Plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CtrlAltDel, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CtrlAltDel

Hello! My friends and I have recently started to make a Prison server and thought it was an excellent idea to implement crates. I've tried many crate plugins, but I've discovered many flaws throughout them. Does anyone know specific plugins for crates? Thank you.

*EDIT: Also I couldn't seem to find a good plugin for Mine Rankups. If I could be helped with that I'd be grateful as well.

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

While with help i got a custom crates for my needs you will need to be specific in what YOU want on your plugin for a crate compared to the 10000 already made, i hear Crate reloaded has a bunch of stuff u can edit though i dont like it alot as the setup is annoying, as for votekeys to crates those are plenty.

As for "the best" the best plugin for any crates plugin combines all top nots wants into 1 plugin, votekeys inventory chests random chests etc. all in 1 plugin that size wise is very compact and doesnt lagg 1 bit, since this is extremely hard to do(or a long process that usually end up as paid resource) define what u want

3. Offline

GameTutorials

I recommend CratesPlus. The crates are fully configurable, and great features. Plus, it's all free!

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/cratesplus-custom-crates-free.5018/

Features of CratesPlus:
    • Custom Crates!
    • In-game editing!
    • Broadcast on opening of specific crates
    • Firework on opening of specific crates
    • Knockback if player opens crate without a key
    • Keys can not be placed
    • GUI when winning
    • Easy to use and setup, even for voting systems!
    • Holographic titles above crate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.