What does it take to become a Bukkit moderator?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by kreashenz, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kreashenz

I someone get moderator on FBO ( Jade ) and I was wondering what it takes to become an FBO mod. I also saw chasechocolate get DBO mod, and I must say, congratulations to you, you earned it. How did you guys get this rank? I am really keen to know :) Thanks!

// Not sure if this is the correct forum, but hopefully someone can move it, if it is..

chasechocolate likes this.
  2. Offline

SnipsRevival

I would say moderators should be respectful to everybody, knowledgeable of forum rules, helpful whenever possible, and dedicated to ensuring that Bukkit is a friendly environment for everybody to be in.

3. Offline

chasechocolate

4. Offline

Jade

Moved to correct forum. (Bukkit Discussion)

EDIT:
    I honestly don't know what I did in specifics, but I was present in Bukkit Help rather often, and had been 'around' on most of the other threads, looking at them, reporting content that shouldn't have been there. Also, I wasn't the only one who got Moderator, Iroh and necrodoom got it as well.

5. Offline

Iroh

Jade and I are not the best people to answer this that would be TnT. Since we cannot mod people :). But I suspect it is some combination of:
    - No infractions
    - Helpful on all your posts
    - Reporting bad content

6. Offline

TnT

Being an overall positive, helpful influence on this community counts a great deal toward that decision.

However, that said, not everyone can be mod, nor can everyone be DBO staff. Now that you've received your answer as much as will be provided, this discussion is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.