[WGEN/ADMIN/FUN] Flight + World Gen Command

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by mickeyjm, Jul 22, 2011.

1. EDIT: Forgot to put [1000] in title...

RClick Feathers To fly and use /newworld [world name] [seed] to create a new world (must be op)

Download:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

no, i just wanted a flight plugin and a world gen plugin and couldnt be asked to make 2 different 1s

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Offline

codename_B

Well, format your OP according to standards then. The standards are CLEARLY POSTED in a stickied topic.
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/pl...egory-requirements-updated-july-19-2011.1810/

@mickeyjm I've had a look at the source of this and it isn't a WGEN plugin, as it contains no class to create a custom world. Please remove the WGEN tag.

Code:
     public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String commandLabel, String args[])
        {
            if(cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("newworld") && args[0] != null && args[1] != null)
            {
                if(!sender.isOp())
                {
                    sender.sendMessage("You Must Be Op To Generate Worlds");
                    return true;
                } else
                {
                    getServer().createWorld(args[0].toString(), org.bukkit.World.Environment.NORMAL, args[1].hashCode());
                    return true;
                }
            } else
            {
                return false;
            }
        }

This is more akin to a MultiWorld management plugin, except nowhere near as sophisticated. For an example of WGEN plugins please look at the WGEN category for examples of custom chunkgenerators/populators. If you add one to this plugin, then it can be a WGEN plugin but for the moment it is not.

Also your code is written in a really strange way - why aren't you just checkings args.length rather than checking if args[0] != null and args[1] != null - and args[0] is already a String, why are you calling .toString()?! I will be very surprised if it actually works, but I have been wrong before.

Also there is already a plugin called "flight" http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-flight-v2-3-fly-like-a-bird-953.12866/
    Please rename your plugin.

3. Offline

woodzy

this will conflict with McMMowith the feathers

4. Offline

jeffadkins51

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  5. Offline

MonsieurApple

Moved to inactive/unsupported plugins until you can fix your submission to match the guidelines.