Weird bug!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Pixiio, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pixiio

Hey guys,

I'm server owner for a year now, but never seen this bug/problem. I was playing on my server, everything normal. Logged out, and came back later. The weird thing was, i was unable to teleport, /msg, /pex, or anything! But euhm, i didn't get the message: ''no permissions''. Just noting, no response from the server. (noting in console either). A weird thing is, i'm still able to use the compass from WorldEdit (and some other things, i think). But you need permissions for that, so i still got the permissions! (I gave myself every permission with * thing.

So i went on my other account, made my myself OP/admin trough console, and every command was working fine!
    How to solve this problem?
    Help please..

2. Offline

FredKing27

Pixiio Was this your first time trying to setup premissions because I had the same problem when I tried the first time. I don't know much about perms but I think if you remove the perms then everything should be back to normal just make sure your premissions.yml is back to blank If that does not work then ask A Bukkit Staff Member they may be able to help. Note: This won't work if you have a premissions plugin if you have a premissions plugin. I would Highly reccomend asking a staff member or the author of the plugin. Also What I mean by removing the perms is deleting all of the text in premissions.yml that's what I did when I was having this problem.

3. Offline

kimb00p

Did you make any changes to any plugins? Sometimes if you forget a space or even have an extra space somewhere, it will cause the whole plugin not to work.

4. Offline

FredKing27

I would like to add If you used any tabs It wouldn't work either.

5. Offline

Pixiio

No, i'm an owner for a year now. I'm not new with permissions.

6. Offline

number1_Master

Deop yourself then reop yourself.
    Still no?
    Try redoing your permissions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.