Inactive [WEB/SEC/ADMN] MCbb v.1.12 phpbb/mybb Forum White and Greylist Connection Server<->Forum[1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by blargh, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Offline

blargh

This is not possible. phpbb cannt access the Server (without installing a mod for that) Caching would not allow smooth Server Group Changes

|Default| means the User is found in the group Default but he actually was not in the group Default as Server say. I would just try to alter your User part and let mcbb autocreate the Groups

2. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Humm, I just saw the sentence: was not in Default. But, he still add the default group in the config...Strange...:confused:

3. Offline

blargh

Did you rename Default to default? i think thats the error. Or may its a mcmyadmin problem..

4. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I can not change the group with a lowercase letter. McMyAdmin renames it with a capital letter... :(

5. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg you need to change the servergroup field in the Database to Default...
    i tested it loacally then it should work, well i only got the error on that way.

Lua Support wip

6. Offline

FrancoisBerg

In my database, I change my group by default for Enregistres (Register in french). So I should have no person in the group Default...

7. Offline

blargh

Öhm. Could you post a SQL of you Group Database then?
    /e Wont work on Plugin this Weekend, no free time for that

8. Offline

FrancoisBerg

[quote uid=63355 name="blargh" post=921793]Öhm. Could you post a SQL of you Group Database then?
    /e Wont work on Plugin this Weekend, no free time for that[/quote]

Here my database on mediafire: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

RIP Megaupload :'(

No problem, take your time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  9. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg i cant recognise your Problem. Created a User hes perfectly promoted.

10. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I have no Default group anywhere ... I do not understand why he puts the default group. :confused:

11. Offline

blargh

i have no idea i got it working exactly you want

12. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I'll watch it tonight. I have to update my server has Minecraft 1.1. So I'll have to disable the plugins in turn...

Thanks. ;)

13. Offline

oHyte

Does this work for IP.Board?

14. Offline

blargh

Not for now. Working on Lua Support, for every Board Software/Custome Software Support

15. Offline

FrancoisBerg

blargh

I recreated a server. I have the same problem. :'(

My plugins are:

MCbb (I have test the DEV version and 1.6.4)
    mChatSuite (DEV)
    MCMA_compat
    PermissionsBukkit 1.2
    Vault 1.2.5

You have a new dev build?

16. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg ive got no idea. I will look assoon as i found the time
    /e Maybe could you try without MCMA? maybe its a problem with that.(I having issues setting a server on with that.

17. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I disabled the function Permissions Exporting in MCMA. I renamed the group Default to default. Now the plugin works perfectly. I just need to set permissions in the text file now, instead of the panel. I think if McMyAdmin rename the default group, would solve the problem. Where is the problem ? I will try my server a few days. I will give you some news. ;)

Thank you! :)

18. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg i think MCMA adds the UserGROUP on change or so, so it doesnt allow custome changes. I dont know. Good you found out how to fix this :D

19. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Bad news... It worked for the first users who is connected. But after a while, it will not overwrite the old group. MCbb just added the new group. I just made a server with the 1.1 build recommend Bukkit, without using MCMA. But the same thing...

I uploaded my entire folder of my minecraft server:

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

As you can see it just the four basic plugins and does not work... :(

EDIT: Why MCbb add default ? I do not even use this group in the database of my forum... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  20. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg öhm i tested it, but i didnt found any Bug

21. Offline

FrancoisBerg

The plugin works 1/10 times. For example Delbane logged on the server. MCbb has changed in the Members group. If I change group of Delbane for Register. MCbb will just add it below Members ... Then, even if I change group, it will always be added ...

delbane:
    groups:
    - default - I do not know why he add default ...
    - membres (Members)
    - enregistres (Register)
    francois82:
    groups:
    - membres

EDIT: I have phpbb 3.0.10. Do you have the latest version of the forum? I doubt it comes from this... because in the log though he recognizes the group. He does not say it removes the other group.

22. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg are you adding a User to a group with a command or what? I cant reproduce your error.

23. Offline

FrancoisBerg

No, I just have the plugins to run MCbb.

Edit: Let me try something...

blargh Try to change the group several times of a player. You will see the bug when he sync.

Sorry for the double post (I think my first post was long),

You it would be possible to add ReloadUser option: true/false

For each login, the permisions of the players is reset ? It probably solve the problem...

Thanks! ;)

EDIT:

As you can see the player is not removed from the group.
    Code:
    2012-01-26 20:06:54 [INFO] Delbane [/69.158.65.71:51766] logged in with entity id 376 at ([world] -295.0, 50.0, 30.28125)
    2012-01-26 20:06:54 [INFO] [MCBB] Player Delbane is authenticated!
    2012-01-26 20:06:54 [INFO] UserType: 0
    2012-01-26 20:06:54 [INFO] Starting SQL-GroupSync
    2012-01-26 20:06:55 [INFO] Player delbane is now in enregistres.
    2012-01-26 20:07:02 [INFO] Connection reset
    2012-01-26 20:07:02 [INFO] Delbane lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2012-01-26 20:07:04 [INFO] Delbane [/69.158.65.71:51769] logged in with entity id 448 at ([world] -295.0, 50.0, 30.28125)
    2012-01-26 20:07:04 [INFO] [MCBB] Player Delbane is authenticated!
    2012-01-26 20:07:05 [INFO] UserType: 0
    2012-01-26 20:07:05 [INFO] Starting SQL-GroupSync
    2012-01-26 20:07:05 [INFO] Player delbane was already in enregistres.
    2012-01-26 20:10:44 [INFO] Connection reset
    2012-01-26 20:10:44 [INFO] Delbane lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2012-01-26 20:10:46 [INFO] Delbane [/69.158.65.71:51856] logged in with entity id 3093 at ([world] -295.0, 50.0, 30.28125)
    2012-01-26 20:10:46 [INFO] [MCBB] Player Delbane is authenticated!
    2012-01-26 20:10:46 [INFO] UserType: 0
    2012-01-26 20:10:46 [INFO] Starting SQL-GroupSync
    2012-01-26 20:10:46 [INFO] Player delbane is now in membres.
    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  24. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg i dont get the sense of ReloadUser option. Will looking for that.

25. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I do not know if by luck ... However, all users with a capital letter at the beginning of their names do not sync properly. This could be the problem? It's weird... :eek:

EDIT:
    Code:
    .....The problem is that your "official" plug-in don't give a shit about capital letters......
    First comment...
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/permbukkit/

EDIT2:

The problem seems not to come to your plugin. Would you it possible to make compatible MCbb for PermissionsEx? And everything works with vault 1.2.6 and craftbukkit 1.1 ?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/permissionsex/

Thank you very much for your time. :p

26. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg PEX should work properly as Vault supports PEX. Will recompile it with new RB as soon as possible

27. Offline

FrancoisBerg

No, when a player logs in, it says (MCbb) Permission error. I'm pretty sure if MCbb works with PEX, it will have no problem. :D

Edit: Version: 1.17 (1.0.0) This version works, but is only add the group. It does not sync. While the latest dev does not work at all.
    http://webbukkit.org:8080/view/Pex/job/PermissionsEx/

28. Offline

Royalgamer06

Does it work with free forums services (that uses phpBB 3), but you don't host it yourself?

29. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I do not think its possible, unless you have full access to the database

blargh I can not wait for the compile version for 1.1. :D lol

30. Offline

blargh

Yes thats not possible..
    FrancoisBerg new Update has brougth 62 warnings will fix them and reupload then.
    Edit: Okay i like the new EventSystem :D everything is updated so nothing is deprecated!