Inactive [WEB/ECON] WebAuction - Website based item market [1597]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Exote, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Exote

WebAuction - Website based item market [1597]

Moving over to bukkitdev - New Project Page

nicom1997, tom, andrewkm and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

alfskan

No. I mean charge fee when players register items at auction.
    Not a register account.:)

3. Offline

BioRage

Ah, That's a good idea.

Example:

Like, it sets a base % on an item price

1% tax fee that goes to a "bank" account.

If user x enters an item for $2000, it charges 1% tax fee.

4. Offline

DemonCraft

Everytime I try to log into it on the Website it gives me this error no matter what person I use;

Code:
    Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/demon/public_html/webauction/login-script.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/demon/public_html/webauction/login-script.php:11) in /home/demon/public_html/webauction/login-script.php on line 27

5. Offline

Imapirate

Yay for spout :]

6. Offline

andrewkm

7. Offline

Exote

This page is pretty obsolete anyway, I made it before bukkit dev came out. The download versions are not the latest either.
    Nice idea, will work on this.
    Yes, at the moment my main goal is trying to get it to work on multiple systems. In terms of permissions and ecconomy. So thanks for that link. :p will help with the economy side of things :D

andrewkm likes this.
  8. Offline

Orcem12

Good point.

9. Offline

DemonCraft

So you pass up my fatal error?

10. Offline

Exote

That error just means your MySQL details are not correct.

11. Offline

DemonCraft

Meh :/
    I thought so. . .
    Can you PLEASE help me set up the Database?
    Like talk to me on Skype or something.

12. Offline

Exote

They are all set up differently, but some things to check:

• Are you running the website on the same host as the MySQL? If not you need make sure you enter the ip/domain of the MySQL host into the website config.
    • Because the server needs access to the MySQL database you need to make sure the database can be accessed by all servers. Do this by setting up the remote access config of the database to include an entry that is just "%" (wildcard - means all/any)
    • Apart from that it would just be that the username/password and database names are mismatched/wrong etc.

13. Offline

DemonCraft

I host my Website on Hostgator and the server on Volt-host.
    I still don't understand what I'm post to do, I'm sorry :/
    Please talk me threw it on Skype or something?

Or like for the Plugin folder on my server what would I write in the Database, Username, etc and what would I write in for the one on the MySQL Database side. (Like the uploaded webinterface thing.)

14. Offline

DemonCraft

This is my information for the Website and Plugin config file.
    dbDatabase: demon_webauction
    dbHost: localhost
    dbPass: passwordhere
    dbUser: demon_wauser

15. Offline

DreK

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /public_html/minecraft/webinterface/login-script.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/minecraft/webinterface/login-script.php:11) in /public_html/minecraft/webinterface/login-script.php on line 27

16. Offline

Raypenbar

Thanks to good plugin. I love this Idea. I saw the Video. But I have one question... How can i go to the Website?
    I edit config file about MySQL. and did Game Command. But I don't know how to work with Website. Plz Help me..:)

17. Offline

DemonCraft

One thing is I think you should make it where people can buy items on it too.
    Like say, no one had 100 Cobble Stone in the Web Auction, I could set a thing up where I type in like Cobble and everything comes up that has the word, 'cobble' in it and I click on Cobble Stone then set how many I would like to buy.
    Then say a person wants to sell to that person, they would find it, click on Sell, then type in how many. (Items must be in, "My Items.)
    Then make the Home different, like have a Buy and Sell different thing

18. Offline

hellomanscoffe

Hey, Great plugin!
    Just wondering if someone could help me. This server log.
    Code:
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    04:01:47 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.3
    04:01:47 [INFO] Loading properties
    04:01:47 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    04:01:48 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-980-g4ed23b1-b1060jnks (MC: 1.7.3)
    04:01:48 [INFO] Spout 1.1.339 has been initialized
    04:01:48 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    04:01:48 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -3004355859928434889)
    04:01:49 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -3004355859928434889)
    04:01:49 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 0%
    04:01:50 [INFO] [iConomy] Default setup file written: Config.yml
    04:01:50 [INFO] [iConomy] Default setup file written: Template.yml
    04:01:50 [INFO] [iConomy - Celty] Enabled (57 ms)
    04:01:50 [INFO] [WebAuction] WebAuction is initializing
    04:01:50 [INFO] [WebAuction] MySQL Initializing
    04:03:05 [SEVERE] [WebAuction] SQLException! Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
    04:03:05 [INFO] [WebAuction] MySQL connection successful
    04:04:20 [SEVERE] [WebAuction] SQLException! Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
    04:04:20 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling WebAuction v0.1.8 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.alta189.sqlLibrary.MySQL.DatabaseHandler.checkTable(DatabaseHandler.java:134)
        at com.alta189.sqlLibrary.MySQL.mysqlCore.checkTable(mysqlCore.java:72)
        at me.exote.webauction.WebAuction.onEnable(WebAuction.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    04:04:20 [INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    04:04:20 [INFO] Done (15.195s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

I'm pretty sure all of my MSql Info is correct.
    When the server starts up, it says the following:
    Code:
    04:01:50 [INFO] [WebAuction] WebAuction is initializing
    04:01:50 [INFO] [WebAuction] MySQL Initializing

then it takes 10 minutes or so, and then it loads up normaly.
    When I get in the server, I type /ma deposit set (while looking at a chest), and then the server crashes... :(
    If anyone can help me, Cookies for you :)

19. Offline

CaptureCraft

Please continue to work on this plugin, I LOVE IT! :)
    PS. Having a few problems with permissions though, anyone else? I think it's a possibility it's something to do with Spout + 1.8.1.

Ok can confirm that wa.create.chest.deposit is broken. Everything else works, just users can't create a deposit chest. I gave every permissions I could think of to make sure.

- wa.use.withdraw.items
    - wa.use.withdraw.money
    - wa.use.deposit.items
    - wa.use.deposit.money
    - wa.create.sign.deposit
    - wa.create.sign.withdraw
    - wa.create.sign.mailbox
    - wa.create.chest.deposit
    - wa.remove
    - wa.*
    - wa.use.*
    - wa.create.*

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  20. Offline

Exote

Yeah permissions are really broken... All that seems to work for me is the standard OP settings.

Anyway, I've got most of this sorted for a big release after bukkit + spout get updated... * impatient*

21. Offline

CaptureCraft

That just got me very excited! Is there any chance you/I can do anything at all to fix permissions temporarily? I really love the plugin, in fact, I thing its amazing. Just really want to get things working I can test with users on server.

22. Offline

Exote

Not really much that can be done about the permissions, it ignores all permission plugins and just uses OP settings:
    OP can do everything - create/destroy/use
    Non-OP can only use.

23. Offline

CaptureCraft

So there is absolutely nothing that can be done until the update comes out?

24. Offline

Guarana_SUI

Is it Possible to make a Ingame Interface for Spout Clientside?
    Awesome Plugin!

25. Offline

Exote

Not really, well OPs can make all the deposit chests and signs etc for everyone. You wouldn't really want to spam them too much anyway. May get a bit laggy.

Wow. lol no... Well yes it's possible (see TownySpout) but I don't really have the time to put into a free plugin to make a nice usable in game interface. But of course if someone wants to point out how easy it is to do with Spout and give me a few pointers (and some code :p) then I will think about it :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

26. Offline

Jiggy

@Exote can u check your pm ?
    Also can u update it for bukkit #1185

27. Offline

Exote

I don't use this forum style thing much, see bukkit dev (link in OP)

28. Offline

catboy5

What i do Wrong?
    Code:
    19:44:32 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to WebAuction
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iConomy/iConomy
            at me.exote.webauction.WebAuctionPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(WebAuct
    ionPlayerListener.java:127)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$11.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:314)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:338)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEven
    t(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.j
    ava:259)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:592)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
            at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :500)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

29. Offline

77tontos

I have the same thing wrong^. my databases are set up correctly and they are functioning well. but i cant put any items online or money. i do have spout and i do have iconomy

More information and for testing reasons the web address is http://mc-galaxy.com/market/
    the ip of the server is mcgalaxy.no-ip.org. all the permissions are set correctly too.

30. Offline

Exote

Both to do with this plugin no supporting any economy plugin except iConomy 5.

Working on supporting more now.

31. Offline

77tontos

any way you could give me the download to 5.0? i dont mind downgrading,