[WEB/ADMN] - Webukkit v0.beta9.5-fix3

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by cyberbobjr, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cyberbobjr

Webukkit
    Version: v0.9.5-fix3
    Webukkit is a http interface for Bukkit.

Features:
    • Stats pages : top 10 builders, killers, travelers, etc. based on the Stats Plugin
    • GUI Plugins (see screenshots) for :
      • Permissions plugin
      • Achievements plugins
    • Show a map of your world (with an url like dynmap or a image file like mcmap)
    • Show/modify/backup your plugins configuration files
    • Access to some commands of TCP Plugin (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-dev-tcp-interface-for-bukkit-v1-1-297.746/) :
      • Send a message to a connected player
      • Send a message to all players connected
      • Kick a player
      • Display player's inventory
      • Destroy an item in the player's inventory
      • Give item to a player
    • Access to Remote Toolkit Plugin (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...view-full-remote-console-access-r10-a7-1.674/) :
      • Restart server
      • Restart forced server
      • Stop server
      • Stop Minecraft server
      • Start Minecraft server
      • Send console command and watch the result (ban, kick, op, deop, deban, etc.)
    • Interaction with Permissions plugin : allows users to register and be automatically listed in the Permissions plugin with a choosen world and a choosen group
    • Access to the server log
    • Theme support, you can made your own theme ! (Minecraft theme is provided, see screenshots)
    • Permissions for the website : ability to access map & stats pages for public/registered users
    Planned/Todo :

- Edit profile for users : add avatar option for stats pages - (not started yet, planned for the 1.0)
    - Signature generator : make signature with player's stats - (not started yet, planned for the 1.0)
    - GUI for GroupManager : i'm waiting for the YAML fix or for the SQLite version of GM...
    - Mini blog engine : add posts and comments in the Public interface (not started yet, maybe for the 1.0 version)
    - Replace TCP Remote Plugin by my own plugin : RemoteTCP (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/dev-remotetcp-v1-0-crypted-server-query-602.10506/), more secure, more faster.

Prerequisites

You will need :
    • HTTP server with mod_rewrite support
    • MySQL 5
    • PHP 5.2 or greater (or PHP 5 but with json package)
    Download (open)

You can download the archive here : http://code.google.com/p/bukkit-webadmin/downloads/list

You can access the source code here : http://code.google.com/p/bukkit-webadmin/source/checkout

Screenshots (open)

[​IMG]
    Webukkit permissions (Theme : minecraft)
    [​IMG]
    Gui for Achievements (Theme : minecraft)
    [​IMG]
    Stats page (with Stats plugin) (Theme : minecraft)
    [​IMG]
    Installation Windows
    [​IMG]
    Connexion Windows
    [​IMG]
    Configuration Windows
    [​IMG]
    Map Windows (with dynmap)
    [​IMG]
    Map Windows (with integrated viewer - mcmap example)
    [​IMG]
    Log Windows
    [​IMG]
    Plugin Editor Windows
    [​IMG]
    Status Windows : Server command & Player command & Player inventory
    [​IMG]
    GUI for Permissions plugin

Installation (open)

A tutorial was write for installation, look at this : Tutorial step 1

You must have an HTTP server AND a MySQL base AND PHP Version >5.2 (for json thanks to zajacmp3 ;))
    1. Unzip the archive in your html root folder.
    2. Go to http://yourserver/index.php/installer/ and follow instructions.
    Linux Users, attention :
    • The files unzipped must be owned by the apache group !
    • If you want to modify config file for plugins, the minecraft directory must be writable by the apache group !
    Install these scripts to the same server that host Minecraft if you want to edit config files of plugins.

If you want to use TCP Bukkit Interface, it's must be configured with this option :
    send-all-json=true

Upgrade to 0.7 (open)

From 0.5beta : please don't do an upgrade with the 0.5beta, it's better to do a fresh install.
    From 0.6beta : is not necessary, uncompress the 0.7beta archive and run it's enough.

Instructions :

1. Unzip the archive into your Bukkit Webadmin directory (be careful to the rights)
    2. Go to http//yourserver/updater and generate the tables you don't have.

Interaction with Permissions plugin (open)

I've tested this functionnality with Permissions Plugin 2.1.
    Be carefull : do a backup of your config file "yml" before.

This functionnality let your users to register on the site and automaticaly be added to the Permissions Plugin.
    You choose the default group and default world for new users.
    This functionnality is not mandatory, it's an option, you can choose to activate it or not.

For enabling this functionnality, go in the config menu, check "Use Permissions plugin" and choose the default world and default group. The group list is calculated dynamically on the configuration file of Permissions plugin.

Each time a user registers on the site, a new entry is added into config "yml" file of Permissions plugins. If you use the Nukkit plugin (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...-web-based-authentication-and-promotion.4631/) the permissions will be automatically reloaded, if not you must reload manually configuration of Permissions plugin.
    If you want to reload automatically permissions plugins, click on the chekbox "Reload permissions after new register ?" (warning it's experimental). You must have RemoteToolkit Plugin enabled and correctly configured.

How to made your own theme (open)

Theme files must be in the directory /theme
    The name of the directory will be the name of your theme, it will be visible in the config menu.
    In your theme directory, make CSS and IMG directory.
    Inside CSS, put your ... CSS files :) You must have 3 CSS :
    • "default.css" - General CSS for the website
    • "jquery-ui-1.8.9.custom.css" - You can generate CSS at this url : http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/
    • "selectmenu.css" - CSS for the dropdown langage selector
    Inside IMG, put all images files necessary for your theme.

For example, you want to design a theme called "NochtheBest".
    Create a directory named "NochtheBest" in "Theme" directory.
    Create a CSS and IMG in "NochtheBest", copy your CSS and IMG files inside them.
    You will have :
    \ - Theme
    \ - NotchtheBest​
    \ - CSS​
    \ - IMG​

Done! You can change your theme in the config menu to "NotchtheBest"

Changelog (open)

version 0.9.5-fix3 - 2011-04-16
    • Fix a bug with achievement editor
    • Fix a bug for the path of items.txt
    version 0.9.5-fix2 - 2011-04-14
    • Fix for Stats & Achievements v0.9
    version 0.9.5-fix1 - 2011-03-22
    • Remove test menu :p
    version 0.9.5 - 2011-03-21
    • Add SQL support for Stats & Achievements plugin
    • Add support for Stats & Achievements plugin v0.8
    • Fix a bug for a trailing slash in the main root url
    • Add singlequote instead of doublequote for YAML config file
    version 0.beta9 - 2011-03-13
    • Add theme support
    • Add permissions for website (for stats & map)
    • Add stats pages (with Stats plugin)
    • Add group and user management for webukkit
    • Add GUI for Achievements plugin
    • Add an option for reloading Permissions plugin when a user is registered (experimental)
    • Full french translation
    version 0.beta8 - 2011-03-11
    • Add a php version check for the installer
    • Add a langage selector (French is translated "petit à petit") - Thanks to Amrac !
    • Add a GUI for Permissions plugins
    • Modify the registration system for new users into Permissions plugins, add the world option
    • Fix a bug with trailing slash in the minecraft path
    • Fix a bug in core.php for the UTC time zone
    Version 0.beta7 - 2011-03-01
    • The name is now "Webukkit" instead of "Webadmin Bukkit"
    • Subdirectory feature : you can now install Webukkit in a subdirectory instead of a root web directory
    • Add an edit button for editing template plugin
    • Fix a bug images displayed in inventory when you use subdirectory
    • Add a log windows : now you can see the log server.
    • You can send command to the console in the "log" menu (be careful it's experimental, use it at your own risk).
    • Add another map system, you can now use a standard image file for displaying map instead of a url for dynmap (the image file must be stored in /maps/images)
    • Ajax request don't block the windows now, a simple "wait cursor" is now displayed when an Ajax request is made
    Version 0.beta6 - 0211-02-24
    • Fix a bug when the plugin name contain a space, the plugin tab did not display the config file.
    • In the installer, you can now choose if you want to create a database or use a existing one, you can also set the prefix for tables.
    • You don't need anymore to be root of the database for creating tables and inject data, a valid account with privilege is enough.
    • Add licence information
    • Add "hold" and "unhold" command for Remote toolkit
    • Automaticaly add registered users to Permissions Plugin with a default choosen group (it's an option, you can uncheck this feature if you want)
    • Add some verifications check in the register panel
    • Add user management in the config tab
    • Add a button in the 'Edit plugin' menu for deleting old config file
    • Add new items from the Minecraft 1.3 version
    Version 0.beta5 - 2011-02-21
    • Remove the rewriting process, no more .htaccess !
    • Major change in directories structures
    • Add a user registration (for later)
    • Various minors fixes and checks
    Version 0.beta4 - 2011-02-18
    • Add Remote toolkit support (it's now possible to restart the server)
    • Add UTF-8 support for config file (Gastronomic plugin for example)
    • During the update it is now possible to import new templates plugins
    • During the installation, the "tmp" directory AND subdirectories are write-checked
    • CSS cleaning
    • Remove some useless function (the status windows display faster now)
    • Windows in the inventory panel are moveable
    • All always, some minors bugs fixed
    Version 0.beta3 - 2011-02-16
    • Add inventory management
    • Change the status windows
    • Add a check for installation for security (if a file exist, you can't install anymore)
    • Add an updater processus
    Version 0.beta2 - fix 2
    • Add verification of permissions in the installer process and the config process.
    Version 0.beta2 - fix 1
    • Many littles fixes for Linux system
    Version 0.beta2
    • First release to the public

0.beta9.5 is still free, but you can donate.

v1.0 will cost 5€ when it will be done.

[​IMG]

PS : sorry for my bad English, i'm a French native ;)

Thanks to MonsieurApple for his Minelink PHP Class (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/minelink-0-1.3564/)

Tested on :
    Windows 7 - Xampp 1.7.3
    Windows XP - Xampp 1.7.3
    Linux ClearOS 5.1 - Apache/PHP 5/MySQL 5.2
    Centos 5.3 - You must upgrade PHP to 5.2 => http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PHP_5.1_To_5.2

Tested with :
    CraftBukkit build 617
    Permissions plugin 2.5.4
    TCP Plugins 1.2
    Remote Toolkit plugin r10 a8.2
    Stats & Achievements v0.9

2. Offline

68x

That's what I figured too, thing is the minecraft server path isn't working.

3. Offline

The.Zet

Hi.
    i've found a bug: I can't add plugins to the "list"..
    -> Admin, Config, Plugins.
    When i press the + the dialogue opens.
    When I klick on Ok/Save the dialogue closes without saving it back to the database.
    Z

4. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi,
    Where did you exactly have this error ? In the Edit Plugins menu ?
    Please verify rights access inside your minecraft dir, the minecraft dir and subdir must be accessible (and writable) by the apache process.

Yes, if you want to edit plugins files.

Regards

5. Offline

68x

No it's whee you initially add the Minecraft path.

Like here, [​IMG]

The error occurs where the green checkmark is.
    Sorry if I used the screenshot without your permission >.<.

Aussi, Je parle francais avec difficle :).

6. Offline

contex

I'm sorry for the late answer but turning on the debug helped me, thanks!:

Edit: I fixed the permissions part but now I'm getting this:

Edit: Nvm, it works. Thanks!

7. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi,
    The first time, the path will always show you an error until you set the correct path.
    It certainly a problem of permissions on directory, maybe.
    If you do a chmod a+w -R on your minecraft directory, does the error still exist ?

Regards.
    Nice to know that French language is not dead ;) thank you :p

8. Offline

68x

It works just fine now :).

9. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi everybody,
    I have some many ideas, i don't know where to start : achievements pages, permissions GUI, blog mini-engine, status page, signature generator, etc.

Please help me : what do you want to see in Webukkit ? You can give new ideas to implement or choose in this list :
    - Achievements page (for visitors) and Achievements GUI (for admin), based on achievement plugin
    - KitPlugin GUI (for admin)
    - Permissions Phoenix GUI (for admin)
    - Blog mini-engine (manage posts and comments)
    - Skills GUI (for admin)
    - McMMO GUI (for admin)
    - Backup/restore World Management (for admin)
    - Offline editor (for admin)/viewer (for visitors) of players (with signature generator)

Thanks you for your reports.
    Regards.
    Cyb

10. Offline

68x

Cyberbobjr, you just got a new fan :). Can you please add support for Group Manager and Multiverse support?

11. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi 68x,
    Ok, i'm working on the Group Manager GUI now :)

12. Offline

ontauru

hi
    i have a little problem
    when i installer com this
    Unbenannt.png
    [MERGETIME="1299691630"][/MERGETIME]
    ok i haved

13. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi Ontauru,
    It's works now ?

14. Offline

ontauru

yes because he did not find the minecraft folder i have the folder on /home/mentasia/minecraft

15. Offline

cyberbobjr

Nice :)

16. Offline

ontauru

can you help me he did not find the minecraft folder
    Unbenannt.png

17. Offline

THEK

I'm getting the same problem as this person ^^^^^ It keeps putting a / on the end even if I remove it. Then when I go to Log is says it can't find the file "/BUKKIT//server.log"

18. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi thekris1234 & Ontauru,
    please can you check if apache user can go to your minecraft path ? it seems to be a permissions issue.
    be careful with case too, because Linux is case sensitive.
    Thekris1234, what is your minecraft path on your system ?
    regards.

19. Offline

THEK

The path is C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Bukkit - 493

20. Offline

cyberbobjr

You are with win64bits or 32bits ?
    You have installed Webukkit on your windows server ?

21. Offline

THEK

I am using Windows Server 2008 32bit and I'm using IIS for Webukkit.

22. Offline

cyberbobjr

Well, maybe a permission problem :/

23. Offline

THEK

I'm not sure whether it is. In the textbox I put this : C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Bukkit - 493 then when I hit save and click ok it changes to this: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Bukkit - 493\ . Then in the Log page it is looking for C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Bukkit - 493\\server.log. I tried going into the database and physically removing the \ but all the settings stopped working after that.

It might be something to do with Windows. I remember having problems with DynamicMap on IIS.

24. Offline

cyberbobjr

Ok, understood, in your private_controller.php change this (2 times) :
    PHP:
    $this->set('config',array_reverse($this->readLastLines($minecraftpath.DS.'server.log',100)));
    to:
    PHP:
    $this->set('config',array_reverse($this->readLastLines($minecraftpath.'server.log',100)));
    Regards

25. Offline

Insers

Can't get it work.
    When i typelhttp://localhost/BukkitWeb/index.php/installation

i have
    Code:
    Warning (2): strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead [CORE\libs\cache.php, line 570]

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\BukkitWeb\cake\libs\cache\file.php on line 248

Fatal error: Call to a member function cd() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\BukkitWeb\cake\libs\cache\file.php on line 248

26. Offline

68x

Upgrade your PHP to PHP 5.3 , you have an older version of it.

27. Offline

cyberbobjr

Hi,
    The GUI for GroupManager is done, but it's not work very well, because GroupManager don't fully respect the yaml standard [​IMG] I hope the author of GroupManager do a fix quicly. Meanwhile i have an idea for bypassing this problem : Webukkit will use console commands for GroupManager. But in this case, it will be necessary to use RemoteToolkit Plugin.
    I stay you informed.
    Regards

28. Offline

THEK

Hopefully GroupManager will as MySQL support soon (something I really need) so that might make it a bit easier for you.

29. Offline

GmK

Would love to use this, but I get the following (debug = 2, else only blank pages)

Code:
    Warning (2): strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead [CORE/libs/cache.php, line 570]

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/build/web/admin/cake/libs/cache/file.php on line 248

Fatal error: Call to a member function cd() on a non-object in /home/build/web/admin/cake/libs/cache/file.php on line 248

I am not running in the webroot directory (/home/build/web), but one folder below, as the root holds a full wordpress installation. Php 5.3.5, Centos 5.5. If you want to check my php settings: http://creative.blocktopia.net/info.php
    [MERGETIME="1299841956"][/MERGETIME]
    Found it, fixed it, easy fix:

Edit
    app/config/core.php, line 242 - set a default time zone (commented out by default).

It seems that the warning that is generated when we do not specify a time zone (PHP >= 5.3) is tripping Cake up somehow.

/** * If you are on PHP 5.3 uncomment this line and correct your server timezone * to fix the date & time related errors. */ //date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

Example:
    Line 242: date_default_timezone_set('America/Los_Angeles');
    Result: no error

Line 242: //date_default_timezone_set('America/Los_Angeles');
    Result: error as noted here.

30. Offline

68x

It's ok :). Group Manager will support MySQLin the next release :).

31. Offline

GmK

I got it all working now - great stuff!

Quick question, when users sign up, all they get is an empty page and the logout button, nothing else. Is that intended? Could they at least see like a small (editable) text and maybe be able to access the map?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.